𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆-𝑴𝒂𝒙

It was just under an hour ago that Harvey and I waved Allison off as she and her dad got in his van to go home. After Allison sang for us we went out to get some food and ended up in Maccies. Not very healthy, I know, but it's just too good.

"She's nice, isn't she boys?" Our mum was stood by the front door, behind Harvey and I.

"Yeah, she was pretty cool and she sang for us." Harvey said after closing the door and turning around to face mum.

"I heard! She's amazing!" Mum squealed excitedly, a smile gradually growing on her face. I look at her confused, making a face for her to carry on her explanation. "I couldn't help it, I was folding the washing and I heard her singing. She's got a voice of an angel."

"She has." I say quietly, my cheeks warming up slightly. I looked at the ground to hide my most likely red cheeks. Only Harvey heard what I said and he nudged my arm with his elbow. He scoffed next to me before he walked upstairs to his room.

My mum was about to walk away before I stopped her. "We invited Allison to the studio tomorrow. We wanted to know how she sounded after she had time to prepare."

"Ok, cool!" She smiled and walked away.

As I walked up to my room I heard Harvey call me from across the landing.

"Yo!" I said, going into his room. He was sat on the edge of his bed, looking at his phone.

"Are we still going live at 9?" Harvey asked, not looking up from his phone.

"That's your question?" I ask rolling my eyes. He looks up to meet my eyes and widens them waiting for an answer. "Yes." I say it in a tone as though its an obvious answer which it is. Harvey just forgets things ALL THE TIME. I walk out of his room, closing the door behind me, and make my way across the hall to my bedroom.

For the next few hours I just chill, waiting for the time to pass.

When 9pm rolls around, Harvey and I are set up and ready in the kitchen. Harvey set his phone down on the side once he pressed the go live button and then we were swarmed by comments saying hi. The live stream has got to be the highlight of my week!

"Hello! How is everybody?" Harvey asks the screen.

I cut him off by shouting, "It's fan mail time!"

There was silence for a couple seconds and then I chuckled.

"Ok then." Harvey said getting back to open the first package.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my joggers. I take it out and look at the screen. There was a message from Allison.

------

Messages - Allison

Allison

Hi, what time do you want me to meet you tomorrow? Also I know I'm interrupting your live HA

------

"Whatcha looking at?" Harvey asked curious, looking over my shoulder.

"Allison text me and said she was aware that she interrupted the live," I giggle, "Maybe we could get her on here." The last bit I said quietly in case Harvey disagreed with me.

Harvey nods, continuing to open the fan mail and turning his attention back to the screen. I quickly type a response back telling her to be there by 1pm and linking the directions. I also go on to ask her if she would like to join the live stream. She accepts and I put my phone down, proud of myself.

I clap my hands together, hopefully grabbing the attention of our viewers, and then I spoke up. "We have a guest coming in in the next couple of minutes. She's a new friend and she is an amazing singer!" I said leaning in closer to the screen to find her name amongst all the other comments. Once I found it, I clicked on her user to guest her in.

"Hey!" She said, setting her phone down in front of her.

"Whats up?" Harvey says, finally tearing open the first package.

"Nothing much. Yeah I'm sorry I interrupted you Max but I needed to know, otherwise I would have completely forgot to ask." She said smiling. "Oh geez, this is a lot of people."

I could see her become nervous, just like she did before she sang for me and Harvey.

"No! It's fine Allison-" I start before she cuts me off.

"You can call me Ally."

"Alright, It's all good though. We didn't have a guest for this live stream."

There was some distant shuffling in the background and then another voice I hadn't heard before speaking Ally's name as a door was flung open. We watched as Ally's turned to see who it was and relaxed.

"This is my best friend Willow." Ally explained as a brunette girl popped into frame.

"Hiya." She says nervously, grasping on to a bowl of popcorn.

For the next half an hour, we continue to talk and have some of the best laughs together. We get to know Willow a bit more and we even play a game of charades as a fan sent it to us.

"Well, we'll leave you two to it. We're gonna watch a movie, any suggestions?" Ally asks through the screen.

"Not The Lorax or The Bee Movie though, Harvey." Willow says, glaring at Harvey but also sniggering.

"Umm, Rampage?" I say.

"Dora The Explorer!" Harvey shouts from behind me, stuffing his face with some sweets the fans got us.

"Uhhh, that is a tough choice but I think we're gonna go with Max's." The girls both laugh. "Ok, thanks for having us and I'll see you tomorrow. Bye, bye!"

"Bye!" Harvey and I say in unison.

The fans become confused when they leave, asking us what was happening tomorrow but we just brush over it.

For a little while longer, we stay on the live until it become past 10. We end the live stream and I rush upstairs to bed after helping to clear up the mess me and Harvey made.