Personal favors 2

Lathan's POV
"That's more like it" I grab her and cut on da shower. She looked at me and stepped in I bite my lip taking off my clothes and stepping in afterwards. "I didn't know u had tattoos" I smirked and smacked her ass she let out a moan sliding down and coming face to face wit Jr. she looked uh at me and i nodded, she licked my spot making me shake a lil she smirked. "Ouuu" she said sliding my dick down her throat while licking my balls I groan grabbing her hair and pulling her off my dick she looked uh at me. "Open yo mouth" she open her mouth I bite my lip and spit in her mouth, and putting her head back on my dick. "Shit baby, suck dat dick" she pulled me out her mouth coming uh kissing me I smacked her. Ass, "after we shower don't even put on no clothes" she nodded and turned around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After thirty minutes in da shower I walked out seeing Nikeyma laid out on da bed naked while on her phone. I chuckled and grab her phone and throwing it on da chair she looked. "Open yo legs" she shook her head smirking at me I nodded and looked down looking back uh at her, i grab her legs and spread dem open she gasped. "Ion know wat lil nigga's u been fucking wit but I ain't dem baby" I said looking down at her pussy, she blushed and covered her face I laughed "it's pretty" she peek between her fingers. She was wet and I mean wet but I still wanted to do so, so I did. I rub my finger in her wet mess and watch my spit fall on her pussy. I rubbed it in and looked uh at her seeing her eyes rolled back, "nevea had dis happen before baby??" She shook her head "no I'm a virgin" I stopped and she looked "why u stop" I looked at her "foe one u don't suck like a virgin and two, I need permission" she rolled her eyes and gently grab my dick I looked at her. "Just do it" I shrugged and nod.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I kissed Nikeyma as I dug deep into her wet tight pussy, she would grip me every know and than having me thinking if I can pull out or not. She got the best pussy I every had. She moan while scratching my back I looked in da mirror above and seen da word "DADDY" scratch on my back I smirked. "How u do dat??" She let out a loud moan "d-do www-wa- UGHHHH FUCK DADDY" I looked down at her seeing tears rolling down her face I stopped "wh-why u sss-stop" I looked at her "you crying" she nodded "I-it feels g-good" I smirked and kept going kissing her lips, before sex I have fallen in love wit Nikeyma she was da best at all she did, her personality was beautiful just like her, den da sex, ha head was amazing her pussy tight, wet and taste sweet, and now she finna make me nut. I looked at her "I love u" she gasped "I love u too" I smiled
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           Nikeyma's POV
"So dat is wat we have planned, so if there is no further questions, u are dismissed" I said grabbing my stuff I soon seen Mr. Echols coming in holding da door foe the people to leave I looked. "Hey" he smiled "hey, about last ni-...." I looked "about lastnight da sex was, whew lord dat was some good dick" he chuckled "but it shouldn't have happen" he looked. "Woah woah woah woah woah, I nevea said dat I was saying I wanted to ask u to be my girlfriend, but if dat was how u feel I understand, I'm sorry" I grab his face and kissed him and pulled away he looked at me and bit his lip. "Is dat a yes??" I giggled "yes" he smiled "see Ik something told me u liked my bitch" we looked over at Apple she smirked "Nikeyma u ain't tell me u and Mr.Echols was u know, dating" I blushed "well it kinda just happen" Lathan looked "Um apple how much u see/ know" she looked uh at da ceiling "dat y'all had sex la-..." I ran over and covered her mouth I looked at Lathan who was blushing. Apple looked, "OH SIS U GOT HIM LIKE DATTT!!!" Lathan laughed "yea she do" I blushed "Apple dis is between us, nobody needs to know about dis okay" she looked "bitch I been yo friend since 1st grade, I ain't turn on u den I ain't now" I smiled Lathan looked. "Meet me in my office after I leave out" I nodded he smacked my ass and kissed my neck walking out I blushed and looked at Apple "wat!?" I said laughing she smirked "y'all need to make a sex tape" I looked at her "foe??" She looked "girl me, u a freak and he is too Ik dat was some bomb sex" I blushed remembering about lastnight "wait, he popped yo cherry??" I nodded she scream "yessssss" I laughed "look I will call u later, I have to go" she nodded and smacked my ass "u go get yo dick sis" I chuckled and walked in Lathan's office to see him getting a bottle of water out of his fridge "hey u want one??" I nodded he threw me one and I caught it "thanks" he nodded walked over to me. "I just wanna chill tonight, u think u can come over and stay a few nights wit me??" I nodded "and u can stay wit me" he nodded "sure and bring some bathing suits, da pool is beautiful at night" I smiled "I will" he lean down and kissed me. "Please stay wit me" I looked at him "I will, I promise" he sigh and nodded I smiled "oh and, I also need u to bring something sexy, u know personal favors only" I laughed he laughed and hugged me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{part two of personal favors, if u want part 3 let me know and sorry about da mistakes oh and warning, it's nasty😌‼️}