25 - Chat

"What's going on?" I asked, reaching for an apple.

"Y/N...." Silence filled the room.

"JUST SPIT IT OUT MOM" I heard Nick say, and she burst out laughing. I was still super confused.

"You should have seen the look on your face! Hilarious!" Mom said. What the hell....

"Hahaha...... why did you do that...." I said, biting my apple.

"Y/N, i'm meeting up with George and Dream again in the UK, Mom wanted to know if you wanted to come, but she didn't really get to that point" Nick said. I choked on my apple and started running around the room.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? YES, 1 MILLION TIMES YES" I said, Nick laughing at how much I was screaming.

"Shhhh we've gotten a noise complaint already!" Mom said, and I quieted down. I gave them both huge hugs and ran to my room.

"By the way, y/n! Don't tell Tommy! Make it a surprise!" Nick said, and I stopped writing the message I was so close to sending.

TOMMY IM GOING TO THE U...

Im glad i didn't send it. "Okay Nick!" I said, deleting the message. I got my stuff and ran to the bathroom to shower. I looked at myself in the mirror, and just couldn't stop smiling.

Damn I look so good. (CONFIDENCE IS KEY!)

I laughed at myself and blasted music to get my vibe matched.

Now Playing: Cal Scruby - Jackin'
0:00 —————2:24

I got out the shower, and threw on a hoodie.

Incoming call from Tommy<3

I smiled insanely at my phone, and answered. The wii shop theme as my ringtone is a vibe to be honest.

"Hi!"
"Hi! You seem super happy!" Tommy said, giving me a huge grin.
"I am!!"
"How come?"
"I'm speaking to my favorite person!"

Tommy smiled insanely and nodded.

"AGREED." He said, and I burst out laughing. He mentioned stuff from his online persona a lot, which made me smile a lot.

-Time Skip wow-

"I'm going to head to bed y/n, okay?" Tommy said, looking a bit sad.
"Of course! I love you!" I responded, giving him a huge smile.
"I love you more!" He said, smiling at the camera.
"Sleep well!" I said, and he hung up after kissing the camera very quickly. Oh the amount of germs he just got on his lips... Oh well, his issue.

*buzz* *buzz*

I got a twitter notification. The only notifications I got was when Tommy tweeted something. I looked at my phone, and I can now pass away peacefully.

 I looked at my phone, and I can now pass away peacefully