Prank Wars (kinda-)

Start from the beginning

After getting lost a couple of times, they found the kitchen. Lychee's room was nearby, but for now, they would rest. Cal, Xylo, and Riccaro sat down on the couch in the room one over as Davis went to grab some food.

The three of them sunk into the soft couch, resting their tired legs. They all let out a sigh as they relaxed their body.

"GguuaAHg!" They hear David shriek from the other room. The four of them ran up to see David whimpering in the corner. They look at him confused, Riccaro running over to see if he's okay. Davis shakily pointed over to the now open fridge.

Xylo peered into the fridge to see... a giant.. fake.. spider.

"What?" he asked, grabbing the spider. David stood up and looked so disappointed.

"Is that was you got scared about?' Cal asked, walking over to David who just looked so done with life.

"It looked so real when I opened the fridge," David responded, crossing his arms, huffing.

Cal nodded, "Do you still want food or?" he asked, trailing off at the end.

"No!" David exclaimed, still most up, "I lost my appetite when a SPIDER was RIGHT in my FACE!" David exclaimed loudly, his arms going flailing out to his sides to emphasize his point. Cal just nodded, murmuring a few things to himself.

"How about we just wait here for Lychee?" Riccaro questioned innocently, looking at the rest of his family who all just shrugged and nodding, sitting back on the couch.

After a while of waiting and small talk, Xylo sat up impatiently, "Come on guys, let's just go find him, okay," Xylo quickly said, and before anyone could answer, he was already walking away, motioning the others to come with him.

The other get up and follow him, with David complaining about getting up and being comfy. They walk through the kitchen, next up many flights of stairs, then they get to the bridge to Lychee's room.

The four of them stand in front of the door, wondering what's behind it. They know it's Lychee's room, but from the rest of the castle filled pranks, they didn't know if there would be another prank or not.

"Cal!" Riccaro pointed at the glow-stick boi.

"What?" He asked back, looking at the small red Unicron from Mercury.

"You go in!"

"Yeah, go in Bro"

"What?!" Cal screamed out, looking at the two brothers.

"Yup have fun!" Xylo said quickly, pushing him into the door. Cal sighed and looked back at the other, David and Riccaro hiding behind Xylo. Cal turned back to the door and opened it. He looked around for a second and he nothing, "I don't' think anyone's in he-"

Splat

Before he could finish, a pie slammed right into his face. There in front of Cal stood a blue demon know as Doulos, holding a pie in his face "HA-" he yelled out, taking a few steps back, leaving the broken pie on Cal's face.

"Oh, hey Doulos," David called out, waving at the demon who once possessed him. Doulos looked at the idiotic Egyptian and groaned, waving slightly at him.

"Was that really necessary?" Cal asked as he wiped away the pie from his face.

Doulos let out a half laughed, "Yes," he replied, a mischievous smirk on his face. Cal sighed taking a glance behind him, the other three holding back small laughs.

"Are you three just gonna stand there all day or are you coming inside?" A familiar voice spoke, full of mischief and humor.

"Middle bro!" Riccaro exclaimed loudly, running in and tackling his brother into a hug.

"So, what was all of this?" Xylo asked, throwing out his arms in exaggeration.

"Yeah, what was with everything all around the temple?" Cal asked as he stepped inside the room, Xylo following quickly behind him.

Lychee smirked, getting out of Ricccaro's grasp, "Well you see, I was bored as hell yesterday. Seek was out, you guys won't be here until tomorrow, and I couldn't think about anything else to do. Then I remember Apate and Doulos. I started talking to Apate about ideas as we summoned Doulos. We brainstormed many ideas until we came up with pranking you guys, and I think we did a good job. We placed cameras around the temple and watched you guys be pranked merciless. Seek was going to be out test dummy when he got home but he hasn't returned yet. Said something about staying at a friend's places so meh, this was still good," he spoke, telling them what happened, shrugging at the last part.

"That- but why? How?" Cal questioned, still wondering why. It may have been from boredom but still. Lychee shrugged.

"I'm so proud middle bro," David said wiping away a non-existent tear. Lychee smiled and nodded.

"Wha?!- Don't encourage him!" Cal quickly shouted at David.

"Your mother has a point David," Xylo spoke, backing up Cal who just sighed.

The two boys shrugged before Lychee spoke up, "Well as much as I'd 'loved' to be lectured about this, the day isn't getting any younger. Shouldn't we get started on the plans we have for today?"

Ricarro began to jump, nodding his head vigorously. Cal smiled and sighed. Xylo shrugged and began to head out, the others following quickly behind him. Doulos was the only one to stay back to re-watch some of the footage Lychee and Apate got.

For the rest of the day, the family hung out and played games. They chatted about random things and cooked dinner together. Xylo, David, Cal, and Riccaro decided to stay the night, calling their parters telling them where they would be. They watched anime until they all inevitably fell asleep.

Words- 1509

~~*Authors Note*~~

DRTYBYVCsbynUIBitif7cw$^&bptfbg

Wow;

I finnaly finished;

I'm very happy;

Sorry it took so long;

I know it's not exactly what you asked for, but I lost motivation for that. I might do it but that is a low chance of happning.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this.

Have a nice day (: