Mystery Babies 2

Bella's POV

"What?" Everyone said. Sisi and Alice didn't look away from each other.

"I had a sister, when i was human. Cynthia Brandon. This is her grandaughter. Sisi how did you know that i existed?" Alice asked now curious. I leaned in. So was everyone else too. Sis looked down, almost in embarrassment.

"When grandma died, me and my other were told to clear out her house. Mother had  gone on a confrance so it was me and my dad clearing out the house. I found old papers, photograghs in the attic. It was intresting. So i hid them in my school bag. But then i found a birth certifcate with your name on and a newspaper clipping .  So when i when home i questoned my mother when she got back. She had no idea either. So i took it as a project" She stopped, taking a deep breath. "But then i found out what happened in a diary, Yours i think. I was appalled to what i found out. But my parents didn't seem to care. But when i saw that it said you disapeared, not died i got curious" She bit her lip. "So i dug into old records. No deathcards. only presumbed dead. I even visted the asylum. The wrinkly old caretaker even had a picture of the busted wall." She scoffed. "He must have been a little boy back then"

"How did you end up getting bitten?" I asked, she winced which i immediatly apologised.

"I ran away" She confessed. "But i ran out of money after two weeks. I couldn't get a job either. Luckily i had a friend to stay with. I was out getting lunch with money she had given me when a group of people grabbed me and took me to that cottage" She stopped then shuddered. Edward stiffened. I rubbed his arm.

"Your  safe now" I said with a soft smile. She nodded, slowly though she kept lookin about, still accessing everything. Though her eyes lingered on the children.

"Yes" She agreeded looking at Esme. Esme smiled back encouragingly leaning into Carlisle. "What next? Whats happened anyway? Care to intorduce yourself? Why can't i smell you?" Sisi said, now asking the questions. I smiled.

"We need to keep moving, The Volturi will com to investgate when none of the newborns return in a few hours. Im sure there was a patrol" Carlisle said, looking around hesitantly before locking eyes with his wife.

"We can talk on the way. Children" Alice said, skipping next to the nowvorn but looked at all the children. "You'll need to ride on a vampires back so you'll have to wear a heavier bagpack" She said, she turned to Sisi. "Can you wear a bag too, Please" she asked. Sisi nodded, i was sure she didn't know what was going on but she picked up the offered bagpack and slipped it onto her back. Alice also slipped a bag on, though it looked bigger than her. If i didn't see Alice then i would have thought the bag was running by its self. I laughed at the mental picture.

I called Izzy over and picked her up.

"You'll be traveling with me today. Your fathers got Ej and your aunt Rosalie has got Ren." I said. Sometimes i felt like an awful mother. I sometimes missed her out. But she was so quiet. Izzy grinned, tighting her gip around my neck. If i hadn't known her, I would have though Izzy was a mute, i just hoped she would get louder, She was over shadowed by her twin brother and sister.

"Alright everyone packed up and picked up" Carlisle asked looking about, readusting William on his back. We all nodded. "Off we go. Angela" Then we were off, just like the past 17 years.

*

Alice ran though everything from start to finish, leaving Sisi speechless. Of course i had to tell her my verson of events because we were split off at the begining. Edward wasn't very comfortable with that but he held a blank mask on his face.

"Thats a little over dramatic" Sisi commented, almost amused. Edward growled softly.

"I thought i was doing what was best" He snapped at her. I shushed him.

"We both know that it was a mistake, but were here now. Together with the triplets. That was in thapast, we are the pesant and now we're looking for a better furture" I said, comming up next to them and giveing them a look.

"Yeah but we've been on the run all our live" William muttered, scornfully.

"That wasn't our fault either.  You've only got a few weeks left human then we can stop running and face the Volturi and the newborn army." Jasper added. We all stayled silent for the rest of the way. Sisi deep in though. Once or twise Edward would answer her thoughts.

"We can stop at this clearing" Alice annoused, cheefuly. I couldn help smile at her enfusiam. She had found a person from her past. They'll be chatting for hours while the children and i slept Carefly i lowered Izzy to the floor then I looked up to the sky. Twilight again. The day had gone so fast now.

"You never notice time till its gone" I sighed, Esme walked up next to me and also looked up.

"Wise words. But your right. The days go so fast. I hate to see the out come" She said choking up a bit.  She was talking about the battle that was to come. Everyone know it now. The distions had been made and was set in stone, nothing would change it. It wasn't about the children any more. Aro knew of our powers, Alice and edward mainly but i had a feeling he knew of Angela and myself.

"No one will touch you when the day comes. I will made sure of that" I vowed, strongly, putting a hand on her shoulder and squeezingly it gently.

"Let's live in hope. Not doubt" Jasper said, making us boh turn towards him. "Doubt can rip up trust. Trust keeps the family together" That was true. we all trused one and other in a away , though sis was new to this life so she didn't trust anyone much yet. I just hoped she would. Though she was still a little confused.

"Ugh can we stop with this wishy washie noncence "Henry boomed. "Im trying to eat here" He said, holding up a sandwich to prove it. There was a rush as the children made a dive towards him, as the bag was by his feet.  Henry screamed loudly and high pitched, falling off the log he was sat on. I couldn't help but laugh.