Mystery Babies 2

Williams POV

I picked up another pair of jeans ad hooked it over my arm. Dad and Edward were a little way away. I looked around for something else, intresting and nice but also sturdy and long lasting. I found a new pair of snekers and added them to the pile. 

"Mom i 11 years old. i can shop by my self" Came a voice from behind a rail. I peaked round to see a woman, in her mid thirtys, a teenage girl was by her side. In the corner of my eye i saw ben Stop and look past me at the people then looking around, he then changed into a older verson of my dad, greying hair and all. My real dad ducked out of sight, Edward too.

"Thats Jessica Stanley. She was at Fork high school when you were babies" Ben whispered. "That must be her daughter" My eyes widened. I had been told all about Bella's past, and who she was friends with.

"Dr Cullen" Said Jessica, coming over.

"Oh crap" Ben reliyed then turned around, pretending to look surprised. "Jessica? Isn't it?" He asked. She nodded, then she looked at me then back to Ben. "This is my....son William Cullen, William this is Jessical Stanley, she went to Forks high school with your brothers and sisters." Ben said, i nodded along.

"Well Dr Cullen, William, this is my daughter June. June this is Dr Cullen, he worked at The hospital." She said to the little girl who was looking at me adoringly. Creep. I almost heard Edward laugh.

"William, My little creepy cousin" Henry boomed, strutting over. I groned  and baging my head on Bens shoulder.

"Piss off Henry" I snarled. Ben gave me a stern look that my father would normaly wear when i said something like that.

"Now what not very nice. You going to introduce me" Henry said, winking at June, who blushed. "Hey gramps. Getting a little grey now aren't ya" He added to ben who glared. Jessia looked like she didn't know what to say.

"Your just like you father" Ben muttered. Running his had though his hair, just like what Dad does when hes nervious or irritated. In the corner of my eye Emmett and Jasper had joined Edward and Carlisle into watching us. I turned and sent then a glare. Edward whispered to dad who smirked.

"INCOMING" I heard a voice shout, Nathan was now charging down the row, Ej Running after him. i felt him plow into my side and i was knocked to the ground. Suddenly Bens phone started to ring. He answered it imediatly. Now Jessica and June were looking at us wide eyed. i could only imagin what was going through their heads. I pushed my self off the floor and collected my things.

"Hello Alice" Ben said, smiling.

"No " Nathan gasped, looking up at Ben wide eyed from the floor.

"Nathen it for you" Ben said, handing the phone to Nathan who looked terrifided to touch it. He took a deep breath and lifted the phone to his ear.

"Hey Mom. Whats up"

"Im so going to enjoy this" Henry said, grinning at Nathen who was getting told off.

"He started it first" He whined. 

"Henry, do you now how hard it is to telling people that we're not related" I said, glaring at him. He gave me a fithy look.

"Hey both of you. Do us a favor and shut up" Ej staged whispered. 

"Excuse us, Ladies" Ben said than led us away from the gawping girls and towards the vampires behind the clothe rail

"Ma im sorry alright.... I didn't mean to... What do you mean im grounded....Thats just mean" Nathen said, still on the phone. Henry just smirked

"Im sure you mother already know Henry" Ben said, Henrys face turned pale. ben then Led us a diffrent direction to the elivators. Carlisle and the others joining us.

"Thanks for covering for us" Carlisle said as Ben changed back into him self. 

"Ej" Edward said asperated.

"Sorry Dad" Ej murmered.

"Edward wht were they thinking?" I asked as the lift opened and we all piled in. Edward looked at me. "What? I'm not the mind reader here" He sighed

"jessica was thinking how cute you were william, Also when the others came she was comparing you to us. June was thinking how good looking you william, is. And she want to marry you" Instanlt my cheek flamed red. Henry and Emmett laughed.

"Crazy Bitch" i muttered.

"One more word like that William then you grounded too" Dad said sternly. 

"It's not like i go out partying everynight" I muttered, then the door pinged open. 

"Alright fourty five minutes till we have to go. So shop shop shop" Jasper said taking Nathen who had just come off the phone.

 *

Finally the others came into view. So u litterly ran up to them. Carlie, Renesmee, Aunty Angela and Aunty Bella were alseep, all lined up next to each other. Edward bent down and scooped Bella up off the grass.

"Are we setting up camp?" Carlisle asked, scooping up Carlie.

"No we need to go a little futher into the woods" Alice said, her tone was still lased with irritation.

 "Angela" ben said, bending down to her

"Noo....gooo away. Sleepin 'ere" Came her groggily repley. Ben rolled his eyes.

"But we need you to hide our scent, so we don't get found by the Volturi" At this she opened her eyes and glared at him.

 "Fine" She stood up, wobbling a little bit. I felt a sudden wave of tirdness flood though me. I sent a look to Jasper who was smirking. The world was bluring slightly around the edges.

 "I hate you" I murmered as a closed into darkness.