Mystery Babies 2

BPOV

"What about this" Alice held up a pink dress to Carlie.

"No Alice, it had to be sturdy and long lasting" I called over to where i was. I already had the shirts and jackets all i needed now was shoes and trousers.

"Meany" i heard Carlie mutter, moving away from the dresses.

"Im only doing what we always do" The dresses would only get worn away quicker. She didn't reply. "Missery guts" I mumbled, too low for her to hear, but Angela did, who giggled. Esme sent me a disaproving look but all i did was  a sweet smile in her direction, which Angela who burst out into fits of laughter.

 "What?" carlie asked, looking at Angela.

"Nothing nothing" Angela turned around so Carlie couldn't see her face. I rolled my eyes and flickered though the shirts.  

After grabbing the small pile of clothes i had, i seached around for the others. Carlie had fallen sleep out side a changing room, a pile of clothes on her lap, Esme was sitting next to her, Carlie's head resing on her shoulder. 'Long day' Esme mouthed to me. I nodded.

"Wheres the others" I asked but then a whole lot of giggling was behind the curtains. "I can hear you girls. come out" Slowly one by one they exited the changing room, a pile of clothes in each hand.

"Were you planning to jump out at me or were you girls hoping for private time together" i said, wriggling my eyes brows. Their eyes widened then all blushed in embarisment. Just then Alice came dancing into view. Her arms full of clothes.

"No" Me and Esme said at the same time. Alice pouted. So she hadn't come out of her shopaholic habit. She opened her mouth to retort but again "No"

 "Whats going on here" Angela asked, Coming up beside Alice. The pile in her arms a considerble less than Alice.

 "Alice is trying to get a moutain of clothes. Me and Esme said No" I directed the last bit again to Alice who pouted. "We have only a certain amout of money Alice. We still have a few more months till the children turn. Then we can face the volturi then go as much shopping as you wish." Of course we had to survive the fight first. She nodded then walked away.

"How do you do that Bella" Rosalie asked, dumbfounded at Alice's retreating figure. "I ended up shouting for me to do my own shopping. Yet you just say a few calm words and she walks off"

 "Its a talent" I said, smiling. "Anyway we need to get going. The boys still have to shop then we keep going" i said. Then Esme woke Carlie up, much to Carlie's annoyance. After finding Alice again we payed for our things and left.

*

"Where have you been?" Edward said, pulling me into a hug.

"Shopping" I replyed confused. "What happened" I looked at him, He was covered in water and a few bits of food.

"Two words, Henry and Emmett" I looked to see, Henry, completely covered in wet food and mud as well as the others. Edward must have been the lucky one.

"Boys" Rosalie said, stepping into her parent mode.

"He did it" Emmet and Henry said, pointing at each other.

"I don't care. You two can stay here and clean up while the others go shopping"

"Aww" they bothe whined. 

"Don't aww me. If your luckly then the others could get you a few pairs of under pants" Henry blush and glared at his mother. Emmett laughted.

"You won't be getting anything thing for a while either" Rose snapped, the double meaning in her words made Emmett look horrifide.

"Im sorry rose, i didn't mean it" He begged, and fell to knees, his hands claped together. 

"Get tidying then" She snapped, instantly Emmett bouded up and stered to make a pile of all the rubbish, Henry following suit so he could go shopping. I handed the remander of the money back to Carlisle and sat down.  In a few minutes the boys were done and were on their way. Angela soon got rid of the rubbish by buring in a hole then then it was ash buried it, making the grass look normal. I layed down onto the ground and looked up at the sky. Not long now.