Chapter 2 (Part 1)

(WARNING: SLIGHT OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE)

Zizzy walks towards the giant abandoned building. She held her breath as she saw Pony behind her.

"You've gotta be extra quiet." Zizzy grabbed his hand. Pony nods.

They enter the building through a small window.

After what seemed like an hour of searching, they hear the muffled screaming of two little girls.

Pony busts open the door. Zee and Zuzy were tied up and gasping for air. Blood streamed down Zuzy's head, staining her black and white fur.

Zizzy quickly unties the two and pushes them towards Pony.

"Bring them home. I'm gonna find out who's doing this."

Pony hesitantly grabs Zizzy's arm. "I can't leave you here. I can't let you go again."

Zizzy smiles and pushes him away. "I survived the infected. I'll be able to fight off this bastard."

Pony grabs Zizzy by the waist and stares at her. "I'm staying with you."

Zizzy pushes him away. "Pony, I love you. I'll be back soon."

Pony grabs her again and kisses her swiftly. Zizzy blushes as she stares back at Pony.

"Don't die on me, dumbass." Pony turns around and lifts the two twins onto his back.

Zizzy laughs. "Don't worry about me, Pony."

I'll get this bastard.

(PART 2 OF THIS CHAPTER COMING TOMORROW I SWEAR PLS ITS 5 IN THE MORNING I NEED REST)