Part 14

Part 14

In a Vegas Hotel Room....

Alisha's POV

Seeing the big sparkling ring on my finger was like a bucket of cold water hitting me in the face which pulled me out of my tired and hungover haze. I ran back into the bedroom. I violently shook Jay to wake him up.

"Jay, you seriously need to wake up right now!" I said as started punching him. It wasn't nice but it was the only way he would wake up. He stretched and rolled over flapping his arms around. On his ring finger was a silver ring. This really was not filling me with confidence.

"What is it Lisha?" he muttered half asleep, trying to grab the duvet back as I pulled it off him. 

"LOOK!" I didn't know what else to say. I grabbed his hand and shoved it infront of his face and then showed him my own ring (which in normal situations I would of thought was actually quite pretty but right now it was only scaring me). He suddenly sat up in bed, he pulled my hand towards him, inspecting the ring closer. With an expression only of shock he then looked at his hand.

"I'm sure, it doesn't mean... anything..." he kept looking from my hand to his own and back again.

"Jay. Did we get married last night?" He looked me in the eyes. Looking as worried as i felt.

" I don't know."

On the floor Max started to stir; about to roll over. I quickly averted my eyes. 

"Max! Please go and put on some clothes!" He got up and tripped over Tom and went to the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. Causing the girl in his bed to also start to wake up. Me and Jay were still frozen in our state of shock, only our eyes following the situation in the hotel room. I couldn't think through my hangover. I felt like I was gonna puke, which by the sounds of it was what Max was doing. The girl in the onesie turned over so we could see her face. Her long brown hair falling across the pillow. She was literally the last person i expected to see. Here. In Vegas. And she was probably the last person I wanted to see. It was Jasmine. Jasmine, Jay's best friend. Jasmine, the girl who I'm pretty sure is in love with my boyfriend or husband (I wasn't gonna get used to the marriage idea anytime soon). Jasmine, who I think has been trying to break up mine and Jay's relationship since the start.

Tom's POV

Someone tripped over me, waking me up. I half opened one eye. I was lying on the floor in the middle of the room. Our hotel room was massive; with five double beds. My bed was covered in plastic bags. In one bed, Seev and Nath were snuggled up, fully clothed. In Max's bed was Jasmine; and Jay was still in his bed, wide awake, but Alisha was standing next to him not looking too pleased. Jasmine appeared to be just waking up. Memories started flooding back to me about the night before. I remember going to a club and getting quite drunk in there and then we all decided to leave. After that was still a bit patchy. 

"Morning." Jasmine smiled as she stretched her arms up above her head. 

"What are you doing here? In Vegas? More specifically in this hotel room." Alisha snapped at her. Jasmine's happy morning mood quickly dissolved. 

"I'm sorry, do I need your permission to see my friends? They have been my friends for years now, where as you've been here what a month, if that." Jasmine replied, with a spiteful tone in her voice I'd never heard before. 

"I really can't be bothered with you right now Jasmine." Alisha stated bluntly before turning and going over to her suitcase and pulling out a pair of jeans which she pulled on underneath Jay's baggy t-shirt that she had slept in.  As she walked back towards us, she stopped and pulled something out of one of the plastic bags on my bed.

Jay's POV

"Jay, come here a second." Alisha called me, her voice only sounded more scared than before. I don't know how she felt but I really didn't know how to take this in. I jumped out of bed and went over to where she stood. In Alisha's hands she held, a photo album. On the front cover of the photo album was a picture of her in a veil and me in a top hat; Siva, Tom and Max all stood around us. In a wedding chapel. Shit. We really did get married last night. We both looked at each other. I don't think I could take this in my hungover and over-tired state.