Chapter 3

"Audrey!" Austin and I call. "Audrey! Austin where could she be? She doesn't know anyone here!" We continue looking "Ms.Taylor!" My neighbor stops us "Mrs.Dylan hi how are you." "Very well dear! How have to been? You look beautiful." "I feel fine thank you. By any chance did you see a little girl walk by? Short long staight hair? Kinda looks like a combination of me and him." I say pulling Austin towards me. "Yes I did poor thing she was crying. She ran towards the park." "Thank you." We start walking but she stops me "James? You got so big!" Austin smiles and we walk to the park "Who was she?" "Mrs.Dylan she lives alone poor women she had 3 children and none of them care to every call her. Or visit. She's become very special to me. She's like a mother somehow, We always have her over for Christmas or thanksgiving or just dinner. I've grown very fund of her..." "She seems like a nice lady." I smile and we see Audrey crying by a tree. "Audrey!" Austin runs to her and Audrey jumps on him. I walk next to them "Audrey?" She looks at me with hate in her eyes "She still looks like you Alz." I take a deep breath and smile "I'm sorry." "It's to late for that! You left me! Your a leave! You left dad and me without remorse!" I feel tears escape my eyes. "Audrey, your not little anymore and I think we can talk without sugar coding it." "What are you doing?" "Audrey, I left because I feel that was the best for you." "You always ran away! You never wanted me to know about Daddy! Daddy is the best thing in the world! You didn't let me get to know him!" "We had Riker! Austin was a man child!" "Hey!" "He couldn't take care of you!" "Riker was drunk and he hit you!" "That was once Audrey! And you know his changed!" "Does your new family hit you too!" Austin looks surprised at Audrey "Ally? Does he?" I bit my lip "Ally you do know he can't to that!" "He doesn't! I- he- we- he doesn't okay? He loves and respects me." "Why are you in the army then?" "Because I need to be strong..." "You are." "I need to prove it!" "You don't have to prove anything to anyone!" "I have to prove it to myself! Audrey chose you! You cheated on me and- I cheated on you and... I was broken when I got here.... Lost useless." "You cheated on me? When with who why!?" I look at Audrey. Austin tells to to got play in the playground "Ally answer me..." "The music awards... With Ross." He looks puzzled "why! How could you how could he! Is James even my son?!" "Yes he is! That I can promise! But- I don't know why I did it he kisses me and I kissed him back and it was that one thing that you knew was wrong but it felt so right." "Like loving you!" "I'm sorry." "Can we just drug her and drag her back?!" I jump and turn around and see Riker. "Ally you don't know what you want! You never know! Your were always so indecisive!" Riker yells at me"Did you even love me!" Austin snaps at me "if I say no can I leave!" "Ally I was in love you! I still am! No matter what you did or do! That's what I truly feel about you!" He takes my hand "how do YOU truly feel about me?" I sigh and look at the floor. "I- I don't know... I loved you I really did..." "I need to know now can you love me again?" I shrug "You can't just forgive her just like that! After what she made you go though." "Audrey zip it!" Riker warns her "Come back! I promise if you feel nothing for me right now that within a month I'll make you fall in love with me again! Please!" I sigh "Nash and James come to and if you don't win me back then... You leave me and my family alone..." "Deal" "Dude! You can't make her fall in love in a month!" "You did it in an after noon!" "Dad, Riker right! It took you I don't know how many years the first time!" "In a month. But you leave today." "Ally-" "take it or leave it! We'll be there January 25!" "Okay!"
~A month later~
"Ally come one do we have to!" Nash wines "You know I only have eyes for you. and it gives me a chance to get to know Audrey... Be a mother." "Ally, your as cuddling as a cactus!" I laugh and get me luggage in the car. A few hours later we get to beautiful Miami. "Ally!" Austin runs to me and kisses me. I push him off and slap him. "Get away from me!" "Ally? You said I could try to win you back!" "Not by kissing me! I didn't kiss you the first time we meet! I didn't let you kiss until you told me you loved me and I accepted your feelings" "I remember that night lead to Audrey." I roll my eyes. "Nash call a cab in taking Ally for a little date." Austin smiles and pushes me to his car. "Wa- Austin?!" "A month is a little time I have to work fast!" He parks the park by sonic boom "First stop!" I get off and see Trish and Dez "Trish! Dez!" They hug me and I feel at home "I didn't want to rush you with this whole dating thing. So first I wanted to reunite you with your past, the real you." I smile at Austin and hug him "Thanks Austin this is so sweet!" He hugs me back "Do I smell Auslly?!" Trish asks and I smile. "Auslly got barred away in the back of my brain." "But it's still there," Dez point out and I smile "I guess it might be." "Austin can I borrow Ms.Dawson for a few minutes?" Austin nodes and Trish pulls me to the practice room. Surprisingly it was just how I left it. "So Alz. What new with you?" "I had a kid." "Is it Austin's" "yes I didn't have an abortion when I left. His names James." "Single mother?" "Kinda. I have a boyfriend..." "Austin said you were married." "Engaged we postponed the wedding when I got drafted." "Damn Ally's a but kicker!" I laugh "Austin thinks I'm married and we kinda lied about our marriage because of nosey people who think I can't have a kid and not be married." "So Austin has a chance?" "Yes." "How's he doing so far?" "I'd say okay. But if his gonna rush me I can't do it! I'm not ever 100% sure I love Nash." "But you loved Austin." I put my feet up in the couch "to be honest Riker is still kinda cute. When I saw him I just remembered how much he made me feel loved, how he made me feel beautiful, how me made me feel like when Cinderella dance around the ball room... He always made me believe that I was all that he ever needed." "Ally?" "How he would hold me close and make me feel a million kinds of wonderful, just one kiss, one touch from him was more then enough he just made me feel LOVED." "Ally! Your still in love with Riker!" I think and look at her "Oh my god! I'm still in love with Riker!"