Chapter 11

Riker walks in "Honey I'm home!" I turn around "Riker!" "Mom!" He hugs her "I'm glad you two are back together." "Eh," I say quietly. "Mom!" Austin runs through the back door and calms Mimi down. "Hi Austin. How's my little prince?" "I'm fine, just trying to fight for my princess." "Honey, we both know you can do better then a Dawson." I scuff and cross my arms my mom hugs me "It's okay sweetie, we all know that Moons are disgusting good for nothing's." "Amen for to that mom." "Ally! How dare you say that!" Austin yells at me. "Don't yell at her!" Riker hugs me. "I told you Austin, Dawson's aren't worth our time." The kids run down and hug me and Riker "Mimi these are your grandkids." "There are two? When did you have that one?" "About a couple years ago... Still think I'm good for nothing?" "When did you have Audrey?" "17?" She smiles coldly "Like sluty mother like sluty daughter." My jaw drops and I feel my blood boil. "Mom! Are you going to let her talk to you like that?" Audrey talks to me. I take Rikers arms off me "No I'm not!" Austin grabs be by the waist and throws me over his shoulder. "Austin! Put me down!" He carries me all the way to the bathroom and sits me down in the sink. "Austin!!" I yell at him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for what my mom said but. I don't like that Riker acts likens owns you or something! And he also rubes it in my face!" I laugh and cross my arm "Austin, that's how a boyfriend is supposed to act to his girlfriend! Your mom is attacking me and your not doing anything! From the second your mom walked though the door she did nothing but insult me and Stormie isn't doing anything wrong and-" he slams his lips into mine to make me shut up. I feel like pushing him off but he holds me in place. I feel some sparks and begin to kiss back.