Chapter 1

Austin's POV
"Any luck man?" Riker asks. "No I'm still looking, but go on your date with Debra I can look for Ally myself." It been 4 years sense Ally left, Audrey lost hope and so did Riker but I know she's still out there. "Maybe she remarried?" Riker suggest and I glare at him "She loves me! She did not remarry!" "Well then she died!" Audrey runs downstairs "Any luck?" She asks. She's 11 now so grown up. Ally would love to see her again. "No, still looking." She pushes me off the seat and types "What was her full name?" She asks "Allison Marie Dawson Reed." She types it in. "I have a singer with that name, a dancer and a solder." "Ally's a little damsel in distress she did not join the army!" I look at the place all the searches are from. "Boston Massachusett? That's where she wanted to go!" "You are not gonna find her in all of Boston! That can take years!" "All the Allison's are from Siasconset, Massachusetts. A very small town with the population of 205. Shouldn't be that hard." "She's right. Your in winter break right?" She nodes. "Who want to go to Siasconset?!" I ask "I'm taking Debra!" Riker says. "I'll pack. I want to see mom and yell at her for leaving me with to irresponsible adults." Riker and I Glare at her and she runs upstairs.

Nash's POV
"Daddy! When are we gonna see mom I miss her so much!" "Honey your mom is station in Fort Lewis, Washington." "I want to see her!" James cries and I smile and hug him "I want to see her too. But she'll come home soon. I promise." It's been 18 months since Ally came home. Both me and James miss her terribly. He may not be my son but I love him like he were.

Austin's POV:
We get to Siasconset, Massachusetts that day and start driving around knocking on every door showing a photo of Ally but no one seems to have seen her until we get to one house "Oh, miss Allison! Yes I know her a great women! I have much respect for her! I don't know when she'll be home but she lives down the street in the purple house." An old lady tells us, we thank her and leave running. "This is it! Are you ready to see your mom again?" I ask Audrey and she's getting no emotional. We get off the cab and I hear Ally's lovely voice. "I can't do it! I can't knock what is she doesn't know us! Or doesn't want to see us!" Debra rolls her eyes and pounds in the door and a man with blue eyes and brown hear answers "May I help you?"

Nash' POV
I was watched some of Allys old videos with James when someone knocks on the door. There were two blonde men, a red hairs lady and a little girl look at me "May I help you?" They look puzzled "is my mom here?" The little girl asked "your mother? You must have the wrong house gentlemen. It's just me and my son." James stand by the door with me "we hear her. Her voice!" One of the men yell at me "My wife?" "Wife?" The ask "yes Allison Taylor," "we're looking for Ally Dawson!" "Her maiden name is Dawson but she's not due back for a while." "Due back? What? And is that your son?" "Yes. Who are you?" "Ally boyfriend!" "You must be mistaken. Ally's my wife." "That boy isn't your real son is he?" The man asks me "what an absurd question! Of course he is!" "She didn't tell you she was pregnant when she married you!" "How do you know that!" "Because his MY son!" He yells in my face. "I will call the cops!" I yell back. "Please. I want to see my mom, I miss her so much! Please, please let us see her." The little girl asks. "Your mother is not her and you must have her mistaken!" "Daddy Dady!" James pulls my shirt. And I pick him up "yeah sport?" "Can you play Mommy's song so I can go to sleep?" "Sure thing sport!" "Can we go to the show at the theater tomorrow? It's Mommy's favorite. To remember her." I smile "of course." We hear a beep from the laptop and James jumps out of my arms and runs to the laptop "a message from mommy! Quick daddy come!" "I'm sorry, you have the wrong house. I hope you find your girlfriend and your mother. I close the door in there faces and go to the computer and press play. "James, Nash! Hi! I miss you guys so much! I'm here in the base and I love you guys! I'm coming home for New Years! I love you guys!" "I love you mommy!" James smile and waves and the computer "bye." The scream turns black. "Who was that?" I ask him "Mommy!" He yells smiling. "That right." I smile and take him up to his room.

Austin's POV
"The nerve! He slammed the door on my face! And rubbed my son in my face!" "Dad, what happened to mom?" Audrey asks "I don't know. Maybe she's on tour." "They said they'll be at a theater show tomorrow." "Tomorrow's Christmas Eve, were always at Sonic Boom for Christmas. We need to go back." "I want to talk to the man again, maybe he did marry mom. I want to know what happened." I sigh and agree. "What did you think Austin you were gonna see her and she was gonna jump into your arms? And you were gonna live happily ever after?" Riker asks me and walks to the cab.

~Next day~
Nash's POV
We wake up early to get to the nutcracker show. James was really exited because it was like having a little part of ally home. "Daddy! It's the people from yesterday!" James points out. I smiled and walks towards then "hello." "Hey man, good to see you!" "What are you doing here?" "Just thought we'd come and see the show." "Really? What show is it?" "'Twas the night before Christmas?" "Nutcracker." "Daddy come one! I want to be the first ones there!" James pulls me "what's your sons name?" "James, James Dawson. And yourself?" "Austin Moon." "Nice to meet you... Nash Taylor. Former drill sargent." James pulls me inside and I lose Austin and his family in the crowd. The set looks lovely. But before the show started the mayor steped up.

Ally's POV
I was so exited to see my baby again! I came back a few weeks early i surprise him. I hope, Nash brought him today. The May walks up and make a little speech "I know not everyone can be with there family this Christmas Eve and it just breaks my heart. So when I got a call from a base Fort, Lewis from a solder who wanted to surprise there family this Christmas Eve, I jumped at the chance. Ladies and gentlemen... Out very own. Sargent Ally Taylor!" Everyone stands up and claps as i walk on stage

Audrey POV
"Sargent Ally Taylor" I see a lady walk on stage and gasp "Daddy! Daddy it's Mom! Mom!" I stand up ready to run on stage but I see a little boy already running up. He get up and my mom spins around with tears in her eyes. "Dad who's that?" The man from yesterday walks up also crying and kisses her.

Ally POV
I saw James run up on the stage and I couldn't control myself, I hug him as tight as I can. "Mommy!" He hugs me wrapping his arms and legs around me, I look at his eyes he was crying. Nash walks up surprised to see me. "Honey!" I hug him and smile. The mayor takes the microphone to us. "What was it like when you saw your son run up to you like that?" She asks "Exited, happy, I haven't seen him in 18 months that's the longest we've been away...and it hurt." "did you know she was coming back early?" She asked Nash "No, we weren't expecting her back so early and I'm just glad to have her back in arms." "Who's that?" She asks James "Mommy." He says smiling. "And how do you feel having her back?" "Happy!" "Did you miss her?" He nodes "What are you gonna do now that she's back?" "Everything!" "Everything?" She asked and smiles. "Okay now I'm gonna let you guys take a seat and enjoy the show." We walk off stage and sit down. "Why didn't you tell be you were coming back?" "It was a surprise!" "I love you so much." He kisses me and I kiss balck "I have another surprise for you both... But after the show." I say and sit James on my lap. He hadn't let go and I didn't want to either. And