Chapter 8

"Okay if you wanted unbiased talk to strangers!" Trish yells at me. I roll my eyes and stand up. When I stand up I feel my ears ring and light headed. "ALLY!" I fall back down. Rydel stakes me and then helps me up "Alz, come one breath? Are you okay?" I stand up and shake my head "Can I please go home? I feel like crap." Rydel takes me to her car and Trish follows us. "Can I have a ride? I got dropped off." Trish climbs in. "If you ask me you should talk to the people who love both the guys but know all of there little imperfections but love them anyway." "Are you saying I talk to Stormie and Mimi?" "Oh! The Mother-In-Laws! Dun dun dunnn!" Rydel teases. "Yeah yeah yeah." "I'll try anything at this point." I dial Stormies number and she answers right way "Hi Stormie." "Honey how many time do I have to tell you to call me mom!" "I'm sorry... Mom? Okay, can I ask you a favor?" "Anything do you Alz." "I want to talk to you, how about next week you come over for tea and stay over I know you moss riker and Rydel." "I would love to thank you Ally," "I'll see you then. Bye." We hang up. "My mom really? Me and Riker left to be independent and now your bringing my mom?" "Come on your mom rocks! She's amazing! Do you think Austin would mind if she stays there?" "Unless Mimi stays there too I don't think it's a bad thing." "Where is Mimi?" "After her and Mike split up she moved to Las Vegas to continue her hand modeling." I tell them. "Call her then." I dial "Sweetheart is there something wrong?!" "No no. None at all. Just, wanted to say hi. So HI! I miss you!" "Ally that's very cute but I'm a very busy person." "I just wanted to tell you that. A- Au- um- I?" "Ally spit it out!" "Austin misses you terribly and want you to come and stay next week." "My baby misses me?" "Yup that's what I said." "I'll be there. I have to go but kisses." She hangs up and Trish laughs. "Austin doesn't miss his mom!" "I panicked" "What are you going to tell Austin!?" "I can handle Austin." "Oh yeah with a whi-" "Rydel! Please!" "Ally come on we all know that you have Austin and Riker Whipped." "I do not." "Oh yeah? Wanna bet?" "How much?" "100." "What do I have to do?" "Call Both Riker and Austin and make them do something ridicules and if they do it there whipped." I laugh "really?" "Come on!" "Fine!" I dial Austin "Hey Alz are you okay? Are we, okay?" "We're fine Austin, just... Can you do me a favor?" "Anything?" "Can you do... 3 seconds.. Wait." I hit mute "what do I ask?" "Tampons!" "Pregnancy test!" I hit the mute button again "can you go to the store and get me some... Tampons and morning after pills?" "What? Wh-why?" "Please?" "Sure. Anything for you Alz..." He hangs up and we burst out laughing "HIS SO WHIPPED!" Rydel screams "Stop it maybe his just, in love?" "Whipped." "Riker next Riker next!" I call Riker and he answers pretty fast. "Hey Hun how are you? Are you okay do you need me to pick you up?" "No Riker it's.. Up just... I just called to say I'm sorry for how I was acting I don't know why I feel so stupid. I just don't want to lose you." The girls Gasp and I look at them. "It's okay Ally were okay. I'm at home, just call me if you need me... I love you." "Love you too." I hand up and the girls laugh "He had you whipped!" "What no!" "You couldn't do it! Your whipped! OMFG! You have Austin so whipped and Riker has you whipped!" "I am not whipped! I'm just... Okay I might be whipped."