What Are We Going To Do?

"Oh my god, can you be anymore disgusting?!" I scream, running out of the bathroom.

        Carmilla smirks up at me as I rush to wash my hands in the sink. "You'd be surprised how much more disgusting I can get." She chuckles before turning back to her book.

        "Could you please clean the bathroom a little so I can take a shower?" I stand in front of her bed, fixing Carmilla with a menacing glare. Or at least as menacing as I could get. "I have a date with Danny tonight, and I'd like to get clean instead of dirtier."

        Carmilla lets out a small huff, before sitting up to look at me. One of her perfect eyebrows raises in a question. "Going out with Big Red, huh?" She stands and walks into the bathroom. "Third one, right?" She calls.

        "Yes. . . . Why are you paying attention to my dating life?" I gather a few clothes from my closet as we talk.

        "Oh, no reason. Just wondering when you're going to tell her you're fucking your roommate."

        I drop the things in my hands as Carmilla walks back out of the bathroom, wearing only a black bra and matching lacy panties. She leans in the doorway of the bathroom, her seductive eyes fixed on me.

        "C-Carm?" I gulp.

        "Yes, Cupcake?" She whispers as she walks towards me, her bare hips swaying.

        "Th-That's unfair." I manage to gasp.

        "What's unfair?" Carmilla's hands grip my hipbones, pulling me into her.

        "I have to-" My head goes fuzzy as her lips press to my neck. "I have to get ready."

        Carmilla pulls back, a smirk on her lips. "Wait, I know how to get you going." She dips her head to mine, our noses touching. I feel her hand glide down the inside of my pajama pants, eliciting a gasp from me. "The bathrooms a mess." She whispers seductively. "I didn't clean my dishes. . . . Your yellow pillow is on my bed."

        Carmilla grins wickedly as I grab her shoulders and push her onto my bed.

        I knew I shouldn't . . . but I couldn't help myself. Ever since Danny and I had gone out on a date, Carmilla and I started having sex. It's been a month, and as much as I didn't want to hurt Danny, something about Carmilla drew me to her. Even if she did make me furious a lot of the time.
        Besides, it wasn't like Danny and I were specifically exclusive.

        Carmilla's hand runs through my hair as my lips move down her muscled stomach. She lets out a small gasp when I pull down her underwear. My tongue leaves a wet trail leading down to her centre. Her strong thighs wrap around my head, pushing me to go further.

        "Laura. . . ." Carmilla moans my name, and I can't help but smile against her. 

        I had never really been in control like this before. I've never had Carmilla moaning my name, let alone be at my mercy. Although, I wasn't evil like her; I wasn't one for foreplay.

        I feel a rush of confidence flood through my chest as Carmilla's muscles tighten. Her hand finds mine through the sheets of my bed. Her nails dig into my skin, but I couldn't care less.

        She all but screams my name as I curl my fingers inside of her while my tongue circles her clit. I can't help but giggle as I sit back up and look down at Carmilla.

        Her dark hair was in a tangle, her cheeks were flushed red, and her lips were slightly parted. She sits up on her elbows, trying her best to look like she didn't care, like she always did.

        "Well." She sighs, running a hand through her hair. "I should not do my dishes more often."

        I smile, shaking my head. I feel my face heating up, but I was trying my hardest to look like a bad-ass. I'm sure I was failing at it. I grab my clothes again and head to the bathroom "I'm sure you wouldn't do your dishes even if I wasn't fucking you."

        I hear Carmilla laugh from my bed, an actual laugh, and a smile spreads on my lips.

        I barely had enough time to get dressed and be ready by the time Danny came by to pick me up.

        Carmilla was back on her bed, a book in her hands, and my yellow pillow behind her back. Like nothing had happened less than an hour ago.

        Danny and I exchange our formalities. She kisses me on the cheek before taking my hand and pulling me out the door.

        I look over my shoulder, just in time to see Carmilla's eyes locked on me as she puts two fingers in a V form in front of her lips. I feel my cheeks flame red as she darts her tongue in between her fingers.