Public

It starts out innocent, the slight brush of Carmilla's thigh, or my fingers running over her forearm. I wanted more, it had been a few days since Carmilla and I had sex, and I wanted her, now, even if we were on a double date with Laf and Perry.

        We were tucked away in the corner booth, the low candle-light giving me just enough coverage to run my nails lightly up Carmilla's thigh.

        Her head jerks to look at me, one of her perfect eyebrows raising.

        I keep my eyes on Laf as she speaks animatidly about one of her bio projects, and slowly take my hand from Carmilla's leg.

        A few minutes pass with Carmilla making more snarky remarks to Perry and Laf. She seems to forget about my hands. Until I place my hand back on her knee and begin tracing lazy patterns up her thigh.

        Carmilla doesn't respond at first, her eyes were still locked on Laf and Perry, her voice level as I got closer and closer to the clasp at her pants. 

        Perry responds to something Carmilla says, I wasn't really paying attention anymore, and I slowly slide my hand inside Carmilla's leather pants.

        Carmilla's hips jerk, and she looks over at me with a questioning look.

        I can't help but smirk. There have been so many times that I've been at the willpower of Carmilla. Now it was my turn. 

        Laf stands to use the bathroom, and Perry walks off to the bar to get more drinks, leaving Carmilla and I alone in the booth.

        Carmilla turns her body towards me as I take my hand from her pants. Her eyes squint, giving me a glare. "Laura. . . ." She draws out.

        "Yes, baby?" I ask sweetly, brushing the hair from her face.

        "If you don't stop putting your hand down my pants, I'll . . ." She growls, her voice low.

        I move closer to her, my lips just inches from hers. "You'll what?" I run my hand down her stomach, right back into her jeans. My fingers slide easily through wetness, eliciting a small gasp from Carmilla. 

        She smashes her lips to mine, her hands clutching onto my hips for deer life. Her nails dig into my skin, but I didn't care; it was a good sort of pain. She sucks lightly on my bottom lip, I feel the sharp point of her fangs gliding over the skin.

        My thumb plays lightly with her clit, causing her to push me harder into the wall behind us. One of her hands wrap tightly around my wrist, pushing me to go further.

        "Can we not leave you too alone for five minutes without out you guys doing . . . that?" Perry's voice catches my attention, and I slowly take my lips from Carmilla's teeth.

        Laf grins down at us, giving us both a wink.

        Hours later, Carmilla and I make our way up to our dorm room, my hand entwined with Carmilla's.

        I shift through my bag, searching for our dorm key. Carmilla doesn't say anything as I look. She still doesn't say anything as her hands grip my hips, and push me against the door.  

        I smile wickedly as her hands move up my front. "Could you wait until we're in our room?" I giggle.

        "You didn't wait when we were at the restaraunt." Carmilla whispers into my ear, her hips grinding into me. She slips her hands under my shirt, shamelessly groping my breasts right in the middle of the hallway.

        Where was the damn key?

        She continues to grind me against the door, her knee pushing my legs apart, as I grab the key from the very bottom of my bag, and unlock the door.

        Carmilla slams it shut again with her boot before pushing me to the wall. Her lips were on mine before I can even think, her fingers pulling my jeans off.

        "Do you like this shirt?" She mumbles against my lips.

        "Not particularly." I murmur.

        I hear the noise of fabric ripping, and my shirt falls away to the ground.

     Carmilla runs her hands down my sides to the bottom of my ass. She lifts me from the ground, my thighs wrapping around her waist. She walks us to my bed where we fall in a huff.

        Her lips run down my stomach to the top of my underwear. She sends me a wicked grin before slowly sliding them off. 

        She takes a long swipe around my clit, and I let out a moan as my hands dive into her thick hair. I feel my thighs clench around her head as her tongue circles around me. My heart pounds, and sweat drips down my spine as I try to hold onto the edge for a little while longer.

 Carmilla stops suddenly, and brings her head back up to mine. Her lips were swolen from kissing, her cheeks flushed. She was breathing heavily, despite her not needing to breath. Her hands were on either side of my head as she looks down at me.

 "You drive me crazy." She whispers, leaning down to bite my bottom lip. "I would never have thought I can feel this way over anyone again."

 I feel my heart jump, and I slip my fingers into her hair. "Carmilla." I sigh. "I love you so much."

 "I love you too." She lays her full weight ontop of me before pressing her lips to mine.

 Our kisses always made my heart flutter, but this one was so much more. It's so hard to explain how Carmilla made me feel. It was pure happiness to be with her. I've never felt like this with anyone, and she was mine, and I was her's.