Secrets, Secrets

Everything was silent and had been for a while now. I was catching up on some reading when loud stomping suddenly came pounding down my hallway. The door swings open with a bang against the wall, leaving a pretty well-sized dent before it slams shut with enough force to rattle the walls.

        Laura grumbles inside, smoke practically fuming from her ears. Her face was bright red, her eyebrows turned down into a scowl. She all but slams her bag down on the ground and turns to face me.

        "Hey, Cupcake, bad day at-" My question gets cut short, Laura suddenly snatching the book from my hands and tossing it across the room. She straddles both of my legs, the old bed creaking under our combined weight. Her fingers make quick work of the button on my jeans before hooking in my waistband and pulling them down to my ankles.

        "Oh," I whisper, a little surprised. I look down at Laura as she positions herself between my legs. She pushes them apart a little roughly, a determined look on her face. The tip of her tongue pokes out from between her lips, the way she does when she's focused. 

        "Hey, Sundance, you okay?"  

        "My professor gave me an F on my paper." Laura mumbles. "A fucking F, can you believe that?"

         I sit up on my elbows, looking down at the cutie that was grumbling between my legs. Her face was still red, the muscles in her arms were twitching. "You seem a little stressed, do you want to switch?"

        "No. Just- be quiet."

        "Hmm, yes ma'am."

        It was rare for Laura to take control, but when she did it was a major turn on. Her hands grip the top of my thighs, the way she looks down at me, the clear lust in her eyes made my stomach do a flip. We weren't together, we just liked to fuck. It started a few months ago after a party, and we've just never really stopped. 

        Laura pulls my panties down, roughly jerking them off my ankles and tossing them over her shoulder. I watch as she does so, she looks down at my center, a soft sigh comes out of her lips as she rakes her nails along my thighs. The look of utter lust on her face was enough to send a shiver down my spine. 

        Her lips latch around my clit, her tongue making short, hard circles. The sudden sensation makes my hips buck, but Laura doesn't pull away, and she doesn't let me go. Her mouth stays on me, her hands wrapped around my hips, her thumbs pressed on my hipbones, trying to keep me from moving. 

        Just as suddenly as she started, she stopped. Her mouth was no longer on me and a whine almost escaped from my lips, the very sudden lack of warmth makes my legs quiver. My muscles start to unwind, I didn't even notice them clenching, and I release my grip on the bed. 

        Laura's mouth is on mine now, hot and needy, I can taste myself on her lips. Laura presses herself in between my legs, her pelvis pressed flushed to mine. I wrap my legs around her waist, pulling her in farther, trying to get some sort of friction. Her hand cups my cheek momentarily, before moving down to my neck, her fingers squeezing on either side. I didn't need to breath, but the feeling of Laura's soft, warm hand on my neck was almost enough to send me over the edge. 

        Laura's other hand runs down the length of me, before stopping just above my center. Her eyes meet mine, the only sounds in the room were our harsh breathing. Only a moment passes before she roughly slips her index and middle fingers into me. 

        I throw my head back, a long, high-pitched moan slips out of me. Laura pumps her hand, starting slow. I wanted more though. I lock eyes with her again, wrapping one of my hands around the wrist that was on my neck. 

        "Harder," I whisper gruffly. 

        It takes her a minute for it to register, but then her fingers squeeze harder around my neck, and her other hand pumps faster, pushing deeper with every thrust. The tan muscles in Laura's arms are pulled taught, flexed as hard as she could, which was surprisingly a lot, coming from such a tiny girl. 

        Her fingers suddenly curl hard, reaching deeper than before and just brushing my G spot. It was enough to send me over the edge. I come with a tiny squeak, a noise I never thought could come out of me, around Laura's fingers. A dark spot begins to well on my sheet beneath me, and on Laura's jeans. 

       She pulls her fingers out of me and sits back on her haunches. We sit for a few seconds, breathing heavily and staring at each other. The silence is broken quickly by a knock on the door. I quickly pull my blanket over me, while Laura stands and answers the door.

        Danny stands in the doorway, the tall ginger practically taking up the entire thing. "Hey Laura," she says, chipper as always. "Are you ready to go?"

        "Yeah," Laura sighs, running a hand through her hair. "Carmilla spilled coffee on my jeans," she says gesturing to the stain on her pants. "I have to change real quick." She leaves Danny in the hall, turning around and briskly walking to the bathroom. She shoots me a wink as she goes, slipping her fingers, the ones that were just inside me, into her mouth, wiping them clean.