I Want You In Every Way

My eyes dart to Carmilla across the room. I can't help myself. She just looked so unbelievably beautiful. Carmilla had her eyes on her book, paying no mind to me. She was wearing her short skirt and army green button up shirt; the outfit she knew that drove me crazy.  It'd had been almost a year since we started dating and since we had our first kiss. We knew each other inside and out by now; I couldn't be more in love with her. 
        But we agreed for right now to keep our hands off each other. Over the past few months, we had both fallen behind in our school work, from . . . other activities, so I thought it'd be best to have a little catch up session.

        Not that I was going to follow that rule.

        I let out a deep sigh, my eyes moving back to the book in front of me. Carmilla stays silent, her eyes still glued to her book. Another sigh, and her eye-brow shoots up, giving me a look. I stay silent, giving her a sheepish smile.

        "You alright over there, Creampuff?" She asks nonchalantly, her eyes going back to her book.

        "Fine, just . . . bored." I sigh, my finger trailing across my book.

        "Well, if I have to remind you, sweetheart, you were the one who asked me to leave you alone." Carmilla never wavered from her book as she talked.

        "I know. . . . I'm kind of regretting saying that."

        Carmilla chuckles and puts down her book. She saunters over to my bed, before climbing in next to me. Her seduction eyes were locked on me as she carelessly throws my book to the ground.

        I let out a giggle before I slip my hands into the soft curls of her hair. Our lips press together as our hands roam around each other. 
        I had become used to this. Almost a year of being together, I knew ever place that drove her crazy, I knew where I shouldn't touch her. Everything felt just so right after we had been through so much.

        Carmilla pulls her lips away, but keeps our foreheads touching. "What are you thinking about?" She whispers.

        I smile, my grip on her waist tightening. "Just . . . I really love you."

        Carmilla chuckles, before pressing a soft kiss to my lips. "I love you too."

        My smile stays on my lips as we kiss again. Carmilla automatically takes dominance. Her hands slip under my shirt, her soft fingers groping my breasts. I let out a small moan before she rolls over on top of me, her legs straddling my thighs. Her hands come back up, pulling me by my shirt. Our lips break long enough for her to rip my shirt over my head.
        Dark curls encase us, my hands claw at the skin on her back. I feel triumph flood through my chest as Carmilla moans my name, my thumbs pressing against her hipbones, right where I knew it drove her crazy. Her chin lowers, her eyes shooting me the most piercing gaze ever.
        I honestly felt like a kid in a candy store. A huge grin spreads across my lips as Carmilla lays down on top of me. Her lips were feral against mine. She unclips my bra and tosses it to the ground. Her mouth moves down, kissing softly in between my breast, down my navel until she stops at the top of my jeans.
        She helps me wiggle out of them before moving her lips back to my neck. She sucks and nibbles on my skin as her fingers play with my panties. I buck my hips, begging her to slip her finger inside of my underwear.

        "Carmilla, please." I moan, throwing my head back. I move my hands up her shirt, too lazy to unbotton it. 

        She lets out a low chuckle, and sits up, causing a noise of disappointment to escape my lips.

        "Two minutes, Cupcake." She grins. Her fingers move swiftly to unbotton her shirt before throwing it to the ground. 

        My hands brush up the soft skin of her stomach. 

        Carmilla smiles down at me, her fingers moving the hair from my face.

        "What?" I whisper softly.

        "You are literally the most beautiful person I have ever met." She whispers, smiling softly. "When I first got here, I would have never thought I'd have you naked underneath me."

        I let out a deep laugh, and shake my head. "Shut up and kiss me."