And it was perfect for her because she
wouldn't put on a bra.
Not that she hated wearing them but she wanted to feel free.
She had on silver jewelry and a pair of silver pigalle heels to match.

Guero sat in his BMW X6 patiently waiting for Daisy.he wondered what made her sad earlier.not like he fucking cared tho.
He noticed his men stealing glaces at her as she approached the car.
He wasn't surprised.Afterall she had a sexy body and had always beautiful right from time.

***
Almost every man in the hall had on a black suit and a lady's arm over theirs,while others were either sitting or moving to the slow melody which filled the air.

"Don't get used to this" Guero warned as Daisy placed her arm over his arched arm.she rolled her eyes.

"Seems like you gonna greet the full city tonight" Daisy remarked after they had spent about an hour saying "hi's and "hellos" to people.

"Shut up"

"Nice evening right?" A man in black tuxedo approached them.
"Buonasera Guero,tutto bene?" He asked

"Si.buonasera" Guero returned his greetings

"Abbiamo una riunione all'ultimo piano" the man spoke as he turned to see the confused look on Daisy's face.

"Che bella regazza" (what a pretty girl) he complimented.

After talking a few steps,the man turned around like he suddenly remembered something

"Eh Guero se ti piace a lei,devi venire da solo" (if you like her,you need to come alone)

"Si,certo"  (of course)

"Hey" Guero shifted his focus to Daisy
"i'll be right back,i dont want you talking with anyone"

"Fine.I'll talk with someone then" she smiled smartly.

"I'm being serious you idiot"

"Whatever"

Daisy scanned the hall.There were unoccupied seats but she would have to walk through the midst where a gang of guys were chatting.

A girl in a red dress like every other lady walked up to her .

"i see you're waiting for Guero huh?" She smiled

Dont talk to anyone! Dont talk to anyone

"Yeah and who are you?"

She laughed
"C'mon girl chill out.I'm Fey Carvin,the fiancee of Massimo, Guero's bestfriend" she introduced graciously.

Wow! The girl was obviously happy.
Massimo Rossi was another handsome,strict and wicked mafia leader. How could he have a fiance ?
And it was unbelievable to think Guero would have a best friend,she didn't have one.

Its true what they say; Birds of same feathers flock together

"I thought mafia leaders are emotionless" Daisy exclaimed

"Hmn yeah" she agreed "but not Massimo.I've got him twirled around my finger"

"The thing is.." Fey explained "They really are heartless most times but when they find that one girl who's got their heart racing,the won't let her go" she ended.

"Wow,yeah" Daisy murmured as she imagined what it felt like to be loved by a mafia leader,especially one like Guero.

"Ok girl,i've to leave now" Fey  announced

"Ok.nice meeting you" Daisy smiled  but then Fey pulled her into a long embrace.

Daisy checked her phone,35 minutes and Guero hadn't returned.
Her legs were beginning to hurt real bad.
Two more minutes and she would take off her shoes.

"Can someone tell me why a pretty damsel like you is alone?" A man which she knew was also part of the mafia asked smiling at her. She considered the pick up line really stupid. And silly might ì add.
He had a Russian accent and seemed to be in his late fifties.

She would've replied but pfft he was an old cargo and really not handsome.
She ignored him as she slid her shoes off and kept them beside her feet.

"You've got a nice ass" he commented
"I'm curious if your p***y is same" he added.

"Idiot" Daisy cussed annoyingly under her breath.

"Woah,feisty" he smirked.

She wished Guero would just appear from somewhere,anywhere.

"I see you've met my fiancee" Guero cold voice came from behind as he wrapped his hands around Daisy's waist,pulling her closer.
Her eyes widened at his action.She also felt relief.

"Oh Guero i never knew you were engaged" the man's faked a smile as his eyes swayed to Daisy's empty fingers.

"Of course,you wouldn't know" Guero smiled back,his eyes shooting daggers at him.

Daisy felt so uncomfortable as both men stared at each other,pure hatred filling the air in place of the soft melody which played.

"Baby" Guero called,darting his eyes to Daisy and casted his full attention on her.
His eyes glinted as he stared down at her like someone who was really in love. His devilish tantalizing blue eyes met with hers.
Her breath caught up in her throat.
She didn't know what his eyes were doing to her but if anything,it was strange.
Something she had never felt before but would love to feel again.

"Where's your ring? " he asked caressing her fingers.

" What fucking ring? " she wanted to ask .

"Uhm..i kept it,its real diamond,i dont want it missing" she lied as she plastered a smile on her face

"Alright love" he breath out.

Fuck! Just the way he said the word 'Love' made it sound a thousand percent real.

"We'll see you around Coraldo" Guero gestured to the man who had his teeth gritted.

Reminder

Don't forget to give the chapters a thumbs up👍