Chapter 3

All through the day,Daisy had to stagger round the house.
Yes it was Guero's fault. He could have made the elevator sync his face and then hurry out.
but no,he just was no fun.

Besides when she had to take her lunch,she remained in her room.
She hadn't thought about her mum..screw that.
She hadn't thought about her step mum for a while..her mother and elder brother Keith passed on in a car accident on her 9th year birthday. She had cried alot and became traumatized.

Her Dad was so nice and caring.he decided to get married again when she was 15 because he thought she needed the care and attention of a mother.
She and her step mother developed a friendly relationship,the lady was actually nice. They weren't so close and they both minded their various businesses.

A year later,she lost her Dad.
She had no close relatives,no one to talk or open up to.
Her step mother continued with her stuffs but they still remained in good terms,lived in the same house,sometimes watched tv together. They were close but strangely apart.
The lady never talked about her Family,friends or made calls where she was.

No one asked how she was doing after the funeral.
Sometimes she felt that life was so cruel to her.
She never spared herself a moment to think about their deaths.
It would only cause her so much pain and she didn't want any reason to restart her therapy .

"Get ready. you're going somewhere with me later in the evening" Guero's voice snapped her back to reality.

"I don't want to go" she murmured

"You don't have a choice " he caressed her chin gently as he scrutinized her sad face.
"it was an order" he told her before walking away.

*Later in the day

"Capo she refuses to come with me" Dan reported to Guero.

He gritted his teeth out of anger.he had no time to waste.
Why was she so fucking stubborn?

"Get dressed" he commanded immediately he sighted her standing beside the curtains

"Or what?" she questioned looking him right back in the face.

"I could kill you" he slurred

"Kill me?" she asked letting out a dry laugh

"I bet you could" she mocked as Guero approached her.

Guero was amused,she had so much guts for her statue and age.
She was just what? Fucking 19!

"What? What makes you think you're special?" he ridiculed taking a glace at her from her head to toe.

Daisy shivered at their closeness.
He was so close.His stubble smelt of aftershave,she could feel his fairly hot skin against hers.his nice manly fragrance she could perceive without having to take a deep breath,his masculine frame overshawdowed hers.she felt intimidated and strangely she loved it.

"Huh? " he gripped her neck.he hated doing this but he couldn't help her stubbornness.he hated long talks and this was the way he could shut her up.for now.

She struggled but her trials were effortless.he was damn strong.
His eyes followed as the left strap of her singlet went down her shoulder,leaving exposed her breast.

Guero tried his best to restrain a sigh.
she never wore bras!
He wondered if she was even aware they existed.

She didn't bother making a move.
He could see but not touch right?
His eyes trailed back to hers before he took his hand off her.

"Be down in 10" he commanded as he walked out of the room.

She sighed as she took a look at the red dresses the maids brought in.
Her choice was a red strapless mid-thigh gown which was her fitted in the right places.