XVlll : it's a mystery

Start from the beginning

We end up at a nice Italian restaurant, and then walk in.

“Are you going to stay?” I ask him.

“No, this a date between you and a guy. Not you and a guy and me.”

We laugh as he pulls me to the reservation booth.

He whispers something to the women, who wide eyed nods at him and leads me to the back, and away from Sebastian.

“Call me when you’re done, or if you need a ride home!” He yells to me, causing some of the customers to give him a rude stare.

I follow the women into a back room, cut off from the rest of the restaurant, and the worry hits me instantly. There is a table, nicely set for two, with no one sitting at it.

“He should be here soon, but in the meantime, is there anything I can get you to drink?” She asks me kindly.

“Um, sure. How about a diet coke please?”

She nods and then walks off, bringing my drink about a minute later, my mystery date still nowhere to be seen.

I pick at my nails, check my phone, twice, and take a few sips at my coke before deciding whether I should call Sebastian and tell him that the guy got his sanity back and decided not to show.

I had just pulled up Sebastian’s number when someone coughs and enters the room. The man is wearing a Los Angeles Dodgers ball cap and some sunglasses.

He smiles as soon as he sees me, and the confusion must be evident on my face because then he starts to laugh.

But then my mind starts to put it all together.

LA dodgers, the hidden face, no name.

Luke pulls off his cap and sunglasses and I get up from my chair and rush to him. He holds me tightly in a hug for what feels like a few seconds, but in reality, was probably a minute.

“What are you doing here?!” I ask him, still shocked at this whole get-up.

“I needed to see you, plus Christmas is in a few days, and I got you something.”

I knew I should have gotten him something at the store. Damn it.

“Would you like to sit down?” He asks me, pulling out my chair.

I sit down, and he does the same.

“Sorry that I’m late, I got a little caught up outside. At least Sebastian got the memo to bring you early.”

“That son of a bitch.” I curse, he knew exactly who it was.

“He pretty much planned the entire thing. Reservation and all. He said that it seemed like you missed me.”

“Of course I missed you, it’s been two weeks since I saw you last.” I tell him.

“I’m glad that this worked out. I really am Anna.”

“Me too.”

(A/N)

Next chapter will be the rest of their date!!!!!!! YAAYYYY

Thanks soooo much for over 8k reads and 770 something votes!! AND I LOVE YOU GUYS COMMENTS!

Since I did promise a surprise at 500 votes, I will be delivering very soon :)))

LOVE YOU

AND THANKS SOOOO FUQQQQIN MUCH FOR NUMBER 310 IN FANFICTION LIKE WTF?

This story has been up for like 2 weeks exactly. Haha wow.