42.

third person.

as the group of ten stood outside of saddle ranch. "hey why don't we" they turned to see hollywood fix and tons of other camera's and lights faced towards them.

"hey-" daniel mumbled. presley moved behind corbyn holding his arm slightly.

"its okay, here." he whispered, handing her his sweatshirt. "hold this over your stomach."

"uh me, jordan, presley, and thea are going to go at our table." corbyn voiced grabbing presley's hand a leading her towards the table. sitting with her back to the entrance where the other 6 were standing waiting.

"so what's up with corbyn, are those two dating. they seem pretty close with each-other."

"uh thats corbyn's information and i know that's something he likes to keep private so he will share that when he is ready to." daniel said. zach and kay soon walked off to the table.

"oh nice now it seems as you two are the only without girls with you tonight, why's that?" fletcher asked jonah and daniel

"we were just hanging out with everyone and we decided to get dinner, which i think we are going to get going."

"stream fallin'" jonah yelled as they started walking away from fletcher and towards their table. the group laughs as they hear jonah yell.

they order their food and its come fairly fast as they talk among eachother. "hey sorry i'm late." someone said making them shift their attention to tate walking towards them.

"uh who invited her?" presley whispered to corbyn and gabbie who were to her sides.

"i didn't know you were coming-"

"yeah, jonah texted me earlier." she replied to the group she stood in front.

thea looked over at presley and corbyn who she had noticed had gotten closer to each other since the girl arrived. corbyn's arm wrapped around presley's waste and her hand was on his leg.

the flash of camera's behind them were noticeable but corbyn didn't care he just wanted to make sure his girlfriend wasn't uncomfortable or upset about tate showing up.

"anyways i see you all ordered already so i'll just go ask a waiter." tate said before walking over to a waiter.

"i'm not paying for her meal-" corbyn whispered to presley who nodded.

tate came and sat down across from corbyn and presley, next to jonah who was eating his meal and making small talk with tate.

"okay i'm going to ask for the check."

"is mine going to be on there?" tate asked

"uh no. you didn't come over to help set anything up." the boy replied

"did any of the other girls help set anything up." she paused. "i didn't think so."

"sorry i'm not paying for your meal. they came over, presley and i made a deal with everyone that we'd pay for their meals and i don't recall offer to pay yours." he let a breathe.

"what about jordan?"

corbyn laughed before replying, "he's my brother, thats what siblings do."

"whatever don't worry about my meal then."

"i didn't plan on it." he mumbled only for him, presley, and thea to hear. both girls laughing as the boy got up from his seat to ask fort he check for the group aside from one's meal.

as he came back to the table with the check to make sure everything was good with the order. he gave it back to the waiter with the money and a tip.

"okay y'all are welcome back to." he smirked at the girl to his side. "our house, if you'd like." presley nodded standing up.

"you two ready?" presley asked jordan and thea, who came in the same car as them. getting a nod from, slipping on their coats.

"i don't think we can come, lav is probably ready for bed and we should pick her up." gabbie expressed.

"me and tate are going to go back to my place."

"we'll come with you since jonah brought us." zach told them.

jack spoke up saying they could drop the couple off. everyone went to their cars and left. on the way to presley and corbyn's, gabbie had changed her mind and they were going to pick lav up first since jack's moms was on the way, and they would stay for a little.

as soon as gabbie put lav down in the house she ran to presley and corbyn. "hi lav." she smiled holding her arms out for presley to pick her up. gabbie handed presley her blanket.

lavender laid her head on presley's shoulder, her small body covered up with the blanket. presley's arms loosely around her body as light snores cane from lav's mouth. 

the group sat talking quietly for awhile before everyone made their ways back to their houses. corbyn and presley immediately went upstairs and fell asleep.

authors note

sorrryyyy

thank you for being patient.

as i said before i've been super busy, i had psats yesterday, my bday today, tomorrow my friends hoco, and saturday i'm going out of town for the weekend. but here's an update finally