02.

third person.

three weeks later presley woke up throwing up for the fifth day in a row.

call thea as soon as she was done throwing up.

"throwing up again?" thea answers the phone

presley sighs sitting down on her bed "yup and i don't even feel sick"

"you ever think about a pregnancy test" thea says over the phone.

"i can't be pregnant the last guy i slept with was curtis. and that was almost a month ago" presley walks into the bathroom and goes into her cupboard. "i have two different kinds. what do i try"

"try them both. i'll be there in like fifteen minutes. take them now and we can look at them when i get there" thea says reassuring her.

"okay. i'll see you in fifteen"

"bye good luck"

presley ends the phone call and opens the boxes taking them out and taking both tests. nervously waiting for the results.

"i'm here" thea says walking into the presley's bedroom where she was waiting. "what time did you take them"

Presley looks up at her best friend with tears running down her face and the test in her hand. she hands them to thea.

"presley, it'll be okay. i'll be here through it all. i promise. maybe lets try looking for curtis again" presley nods as thea pulls her into a hug. "i'll always be here okay. you aren't alone"

presley then lays down on her bed. "i just can't believe this happened to me. why was i not caution. i could have sworn he wore a condom each time"

"wait wow stop each time. how many times did you do it" thea asks

presley shrugs "three times"

presley smirks at her best friend before coming back to reality. "do you remember anything about him?"

she thinks for a minute. "wait i saw these plaques about some album going gold in his room maybe thats something"

"do you remember what they said" thea asked

"um something like why don't we" presley says making thea jump and pulled out her phone.

"wait i've head of them" she goes to instagram looking up the why don't we instagram. "found him"

thea clicks on his page showing his 2.1M fans. "oh my god. thats my baby daddy"

for the next thirty minutes the two girls stalked him and his band.

"you should tell him" thea suggests. "he should at least know that he has a child"

"i guess but how are we going to tell him" presley sighs. "its not like he will answer some random girls dm"

thea clicks the why don't we page. "lucky for you. his band has a show in LA next week" thea pauses clicking their website. "and there is meet and greet"

"do you really think its a good idea to tell him while he has how many other fans there" presley looks at her phone as thea puts two tickets in her cart and buys the tickets.

"at least give him your number or something" thea puts in her information. "and maybe schedule an appointment before to make sure"

"i can call right now" Presley pulls her phone out phone and calls her doctor making an appointment for the monday before the show the concert that was on a thursday.

presley laid down in her bed thea laying beside her. presley thinking about how she is going to tell her family. why corbyn would give her a false name. but then realizing because of the whole famous thing.
she thought about how this would change her life tremendously.

the two girls spent the rest of the day talking about random things and getting to know her baby daddy as much as they could.

author's note

i didn't know how to end this. but
here's an update