26.

third person.

thea and presley sat next to each other in her living room while both on their laptops scrolling through invitation card ideas.

"what about these?" thea asked presley showing her a baby shower invitation card. "they are super cute and not to expensive"

"wait those are actually super cute." presley grabbed her laptop moving it to her lap and looking through it. "send this link to the groupchat with corbyn"

thea nodded before sending the link to her and corbyn. the two continued looking through it more. "what else do we have. your mom is making the food. corbyn's is decorating. gabbie has the cake. and we have to do the invite list." presley said looking through her list.

"okay this is what i have so far anyone else you could think of" thea read through the list seeing all the boys, their girlfriends, their families, presley family, and a few extra friends.

"that looks good so when we choose the invitation we can order about thirty?" presley nodded before scrolling through more invitations.

"corbyn said he likes it." thea said earning a nod from presley.

"then i think that's the one" presley said with a smile. "yeah i'll customize them then me and corbyn can order them."

presley started changing the texts on the card and finally had the card she liked. she took a picture sending it to corbyn.

––––

iMESSAGE

presley♥️
corbyn🥺

presley♥️
you like this?
*picture of card*

corbyn🥺
love it!!!!

presley♥️
okay we can order them
when you get here

corbyn🥺
sounds good to me

presley♥️
hows the studio??

corbyn🥺
good! we should be done in
about an hour

presley♥️
okay, you good with spaghetti
tonight?

corbyn🥺
yeah thats fine. is
thea staying?

presley♥️
uh i don't know let me
ask her
she said no her and jordan are
going on a dinner date

corbyn🥺
okay. i guess he did mention
that. anyways i have some
new music for you to listen
to
and the baby

presley♥️
we can't wait

corbyn🥺
daniel is yelling at me

presley♥️
why

corbyn🥺
because i'm texting you

presley♥️
okay get off your phone
go make some more music

corbyn🥺
ugh fine i'll call you
when i get done