Tease🍋🍋🍋|| tsuyu asui

WARNING! SEUXAL CONTENT AHEAD!
Kinktober prompt8: vibrator
A/N: this is in the short side.

"It's my turn!" You whisper/yelled at Uraraka.

"No it's mine, you had it all dinner!" She argued back.

"Well, you had it all morning!" You pushed on.

"Stop yelling or else the other people on the train are going to get suspicious," Uraraka argued.

Rolling your eyes you looked to Tsuyu, her head was pushed into her legs to hide the blush though it didn't do much to hide her whimpers and moans.

"Why don't you tell her you to want me to play with you next~," you purred in Tsuyu's ear, she flinched and moaned out.

Uraraka huffed when she saw what you were doing. "Why don't you tell her you to want me to play with you more," Uraraka challenged.

You both stared at each other, silently challenging each other.

"Come on baby you know how good I make you feel, don't you love it when I make the vibrations go on the perfect setting?" You trailed your hand from Tsuyu's back to run your fingers through her hair, tugging lightly.

"No, you love it more when I play with you because you love it when I let you cum, don't you? Don't you love the feeling of release over the pain she'll make you feel," Uraraka purred into her ear.

You three were lucky you decided to sit in the back and not the middle like you usually do, especially since the bumps of the train made the vibrator shift inside Tsuyu.

As you two continued to have a stair off you didn't realize the complex look on Tsuyu's face. She tries biting her lip to keep the sounds in but it was getting harder by the minute. Even though the vibrator was on low, you two had been playing with her all day she reached her limit. With a small squeak, she grabbed onto both yours and Uraraka's pants.

Breaking eye contact with Uraraka you looked down at Tsuyu. She was shivering and her legs were pressed from together. You looked back to Uraraka as she gave you the same look.

"Baby, did you just come without permission?" You asked 'innocently'.

"I think she did?" Uraraka said just has 'innocently' you had.

"Do you know what that means, Uraraka?" You asked.

"It means someone needs a punishment," she laughed.

You bent down to Tsuyu's still leaned over the position. You moved your hand slightly and she flinched in fear and pleasure. You chuckled lightly.

"Don't worry baby we'll spare you on the way home but once we get there you won't be so lucky," you laughed.

Tsuyu's heart race picked up at the thoughts running through her head. She felt herself become aroused yet again.

"P-please mistresses AH! J-just a s-ha-small break AHH AH," Tsuyu arched her back at the feeling of the egg-shaped vibrator pulsing inside of her.

"See isn't this better Uraraka? Now we don't have to fight over who gets the vibrator since there are so many," you laughed. Loving the sounds of Tsuyu's cries of pleasure.

"Glad we could come to an agreement Y/N," she smiled.

You sat behind Tsuyu, keeping her legs open. So Uraraka can sit between them and play with her opening.

"Look how wet you are, baby," you moved your hand to her folds so you could spread her pussy open even more.

Moaning at your cold hand Tsuyu tried closing her legs but a quick slap to her vagina made her open her legs even more.  Uraraka groaned at the view and brought her face closer to Tsuyu's clit, sucking on it.

"Ahh hhhaa Mnnnhhhh! L-let me cum pleasseee," Tsuyu moaned. Her thrips started thrusting up as a familiar feeling started in her stomach yet again.

"I don't know do you think you deserve to cum?" You asked, tracing Tsuyu's red face.

"Well I mean she did do well all day, that is till we wen tin the train," Uraraka said, wiping the slick from her face.

Nodding your head in the agreement you pretended to think about it. Tsuyu looked at you in anticipation and tried begging with her eyes. You finally busted out laughing as did Uraraka. Tsuyu glared at you both but quickly closed her eyes and moaned when all the toys inside of her went on the highest setting.

"You can cum, baby," you laughed at Tsuyu's state.

"Yeah, we think you deserve to after you've been so good today," Uraraka purred.

"I-I'm cumming! Ahhh c-cumming ohhhh fucckkk!" Tsuyu cried.

You stared in amazement as Tsuyu squirted all over Uraraka's face. You laughed as her face got trenched.

"Hey! Don't laugh at me," Uraraka huffed, wiping her face. Tsuyu looked away in embarrassment, but also laughed.

"What are you laughing, baby?" You smirked. "We're not done yet~," getting up you hovered your sex over her face.

"Why don't we use that mouth of yours for good use~."