John wick

WARNING: SEXUAL SCENES!
Kinktober prompt 14: fingering, sappy romance
Character: John Wick

You and John had been working together for years but both of you split after he had got married and finally settled down. You were happy for him, no really you were. But you knew it wouldn't last and you didn't want him to go through the heartbreak again as you knew he dealt with his feelings by himself. You hated seeing him in pain so when his wife finally passed away you had to visit him again so he didn't deal with this by himself.

The cold breeze brushed past your face as you stood in front of John's door. Your fist hovered over the door not fully ready to knock as you two haven't met in a couple of years. Sucking up whatever doubts you had you finally knocked not expecting a bunch of barking to come from behind the door. 'He got a dog?' The door opened to show the face you had waited to see for years. "Well, you look like shit,"

"All these years and you still haven't changed," John chuckled. You laughed and nodded your head, good to see he still has some feelings left. "So you got a dog?" You bent down to pet the small beagle. "Yeah her name is Daisy, Helen gave her to me for grieving," you suddenly realized why you came to see John. "Yeah I'm sorry about that John, she'd be proud of you if she were still here," you stood back up and rubbed his shoulder as a sign of comfort. "Yeah I know....now stop being so nice it's weird," he joked. You chuckled with him walking inside as he stood to the side to let you in. You looked around spotting things that he moved or left since Helen was last alive. "Want some coffee?" He offered as he poured himself a cup. "Yeah coffee sounds great,"
——————

   You too had been up talking since you arrived laughing, joking, and talking about your old missions together. Slowly but surely getting closer without real sing it. "It was good catching up with you, John," you smiled. You two stared into each other's eyes as your faces got closer you could practically feel his breath on your lips, staring at his lips you contemplated what would happen if you two were to go on like this. Sighing you finally pulled back, "well I should be heading out now John-," "you can stay here! I know you'd probably wouldn't want to stay at the hotel considering all the enemies you seem to make," he joked. Internally screaming at yourself to go since you know how this'll end your heart told you to stay, to stay with him, and whatever happens, happens. "Yeah sure that's probably a better idea anyway," "I'll go get the couch set up," as he left the room you put your face in your hands and sighed 'what are you doing y/n l/n'

Making your way down straits you watched as John set up the couch finally setting down the last pillow. "Thanks, John" he nodded his head "if you need anything I'll be just up the stairs," he pointed to the stairs, he finally left you to yourself. Sighing you finally collapsed onto the couch.

————
It was midnight and yet here you were staring at the ceiling not feeling an ounce of sleepiness in you. You suddenly heard shuffling and groans upstairs. Getting up you carefully went to the stairs and grabbed your gun out of your waistband. Slowly creeping up the stairs you walked to John's room once reaching the door you heard his groans and thought of the worse and quickly threw the door open ready to kill someone. But nobody was in his room, it was just him. He was rolling in his sheets and groaning in pain. It seemed he still has nightmares.

"John, John wake up it's just a dream," you shook him. He jolted awake about ready to fight you. "Hey! It's just me John, y/n," you put your hands in the air in defense. He still looked half asleep and groggy as you sat on the side of him on the bed. "You still have those nightmares?"

"Yeah they've gotten worse since Helen died," you nodded your head in understanding. You rubbed his back like how you used to. It was dark in the room so you could faintly see his face but you could see the intense stare of his eyes on you. You two kept eye contact just like last time. 'Fuck it'

You grabbed his jaw and slammed your lips into his, starting a hot make-out session. You grabbed at his waist as he put his arms around your neck, grabbing at your back. You laid him back down onto the bed as you traveled your kisses to his neck down to his chest. Biting and sucking you left red and wet marks all over him as he groaned. He lightly scratched at your back as you got lower. Eventually, you needed up at his waistband, looking up at him he nodded his head so you pulled down his pants. His shaft laid on his toned stomach, semi-hard and leaking. Kissing his inner thighs you took him into your mouth. He groaned and threw his head back, his toes curled at the hot warmth of your mouth.

"God it's been so long since I've had anything like this," John moaned.

"Well I'm glad I could help you out," you slowly crept back up to his lips as you kissed him once again. "But are you sure you want to continue?"

"Yeah I've secretly always wanted this, I've never tried anal before," you laughed at that.

"Where did you hear that from?" You smiled against his lips.

"Hm, I've heard stories," he acted like he was thinking, looking at the sky and smiling.

"Oh, is that so?" Your hand crept towards his head yet again, to touch his silky locks.

"Yeah it is so, hah" he groaned as your hand lightly tugged at his hair. You pushed his back up and he got the memo and turned around so he was laying on his stomach and you rose his hips up to the air. You quickly ran downstairs and grabbed some lube out of your bag, as you always carry it just in case. Running back upstairs you were glad to see John was still in the same position. Taking off your pants and shirt you took off your underwear and threw them near John's head, he chuckled when he saw them. Getting back onto the bed you poured some lube in your hand.

"This will be a little cold and uncomfortable at first so tell me if you want to stop," he nodded his head in understanding. Pouring some more lube around his hole he flinched at the cold liquid. Using two fingers you rubbed around his hole to warm the lube up. "I'm going to stick one finger in and then a second, tell me if it's too much and I'll take them out," John nodded his head yet again. Finally, you slowly let your index finger sink into his hole, he huffed deeply but didn't say anything so you continued. Thinking he could take a second finer you added your pointer finger. He hissed at the stretch but groaned when you grazed over his prostate. Smirking you "accidentally" grazed over it again causing his hips to lightly twitch. Still, he did not complain so you went on. Finally, you had three fingers inside of him, his walls were slippery and squeezed against your fingers.

He was moaning and groaning at the odd sensation that he started getting used to. He felt like he was full but at the same time, he wanted more. "H-hah!" You had finally pressed down on his prostate after all the teasing. It felt so fucking good. "A-AH! HA god- fuck! R-Right there- AH!" You almost laughed, but you didn't cause it would ruin the mood. Watching a grown man, especially one that is your best friend, moan and whimper underneath was so fun yet so hot. "I think you need a faster pace, hm?" You teased. He grumbled causing you to rub down harder inside of him. He gasped, hips twitching. Precum leaked from his cock, he was practically cumming at this point. "C...can you-," John stopped talking and put his face in the pillow bashfully. "Hm? I didn't hear you, speak up," you stopped moving your fingers. "Can you go faster....please," you could see his ears turning a dark shade of red. Leaning against his back so your breath could rest on him you whispered in his ruby red ear. "Well you could've just asked before~" he grunted before you smirked and went faster, just as he wished. He groaned, soft breathless guttural moans left his mouth as you massaged his prostate, seemingly teasing him. "H-hah mph fuck f-feels good," he moaned, "Well I'd hope so," you kissed his cheek and down to his neck, nibbling on his ear. He let out a groan and huffed as he finally came onto the sheets. His body slowly laid down on the bed, his dick going soft as he laid in his cum.

"So....how was it?" He chuckled, "Better than I thought,". "Well duh why else would people be into that type of stuff....maybe we can try more next time?" It was more of a questioning statement than a question. He "hmm" ed at the thought, but for now he just wanted a break for his ass.