Sanji x TFR

Genre: fluff, with a dash of lime

Anime/Manga: One piece

Character: Sanji

Request: yes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanji was currently cooking dinner with an angered expression. Last night's accident replaying in his mind, which only made him stir harder in the pot.

When he felt two arms wrap around his waist he 'tsk' in annoyance, knowing damn well who it was.

  "What do you want?" Sanji said annoyed.

Your back ached from sleeping on the couch all night. You cracked your back and started to grumble walking to the kitchen. You saw your lover and put your arms around his waist feeling him tense up and release a huff, you knew from anger. You also were quite angered but you still cared for Sanji no matter what. You put your head into the crook of his neck breathing in his scent.

  "Can't I just show my lover some love?" you asked knowing what he really wanted.

Sanji rolled his eyes and moved to get away or to get something. You tightened your grip on his waist. Sanji's head started to beat from where he got hit in the head las night.

You and Sanji were at a bar with the others when Sanji left your side. You figured he went to get more drinks but when you looked for him at the counter he was there...just with another girl. He was clearly and openly flirting with her as if you didn't exist. You were hella pissed. Not only did he have the guts to flirt with someone but right in front of your face too. You picked up your beer bottle and chucked it at Sanji's face, a little of your drink spilling on the girl. He looked for the person who dared to through something at him. His eyes widened when he saw you coming his way, a pissed off expression on your face. You yanked him by the ear and started yelling at him to which he tried yelling back of all the times you flirted with someone.

Which leads you guys to now. You started to kiss along Sanji's neck as he ignored you.

"Sanjiiii," you whined wanting him to stop ignoring you. You still loved him but you were annoyed for all the times he's flirted with someone.

Your search for a reaction out of Sanji took place once again. You started to nibble on his neck getting dangerously close to his sweet spot. You knew how he loved it when you did that.

He released a tiny groan provoking you to go further. You started to rub circular motions on his waist with your thumbs gently. You could feel his hips moving closer to your crotch. You started to graze your hands across his muscular stomach, blowing hot air on his neck.

You started to kiss up to behind his ear, leaning further to his cheek. He started to tilt his head so you could kiss him on the mouth. His eyes shot open when he realized what was happening, not even remembering closing them. He quickly turned around.

  "Alright, alright what do you want?" he asked flustered.

  "I want to love you, baby! I'm sorry for hitting you with that bottle but you know how I get when you flirt with someone, especially in front of me!" you exclaimed.

Sanji huffed and nodded his head in understanding. He started to wrap his arms around your neck.

  "I know I'm sorry it won't happen again," he said. "I'm all yours~,"

"You better be," you chuckled bringing him closer to you by pulling his hips. You connected your lips with him as he moaned. You started to get more passionate, adding some tongue. It turned into a full make-out session that led to the bedroom.

You groaned as Sanji rubbed his butt on your crutch. He looked so hot dry humping you, all flustered and moaning all for you. It surprised the hell out of you when Sanji abruptly stopped and gave a weird face. The first thought that crossed your mind is if he came. Sanji quickly got up and ran out of the room.

"W-wait baby what are you doing?" you yelled to him.

He quickly came back and smiled, laying back onto your crotch again.

  "I forgot to turn the stove off," Sanji said smiling.

You couldn't help but bust out laughing. You didn't know why but you just found it funny with the clueless face he had on.

"God, I love you~,"

A/N

I ohnestly have no clue if this is long enough! If it isn't I can make it longer!