Consent! 🍭

It had been a few days since the "incident" but everybody has gotten used to the situation Malfoy was in, even Snape was quit amused. Potter could not stop laughing saying something of how you made Malfoy "your bitch". You enjoyed the way how Malfoy became a very obedient pet, listening to your every word and not talking back. And boy did Malfoy love this. He may try acting like it towards other people, but when it's just you two alone he literally purrs. He acts like the perfect pet.
  "Malfoy!" You called out from the couch.
  "Yes, Mommy!" He happily said coming to your bed from the bathroom.
  "I'm feeling a bit hungry, go fetch me some food and you might get a reward," you said shewing him away from your laying position.
He happily looked at you before running out of the dorms and into the lunch hall.

While he was gone you enjoyed your alone time until the famous Potter walked in.
  "Harry? How'd you get in here?" You questioned.
"Hermione invited me over to the girls dorm room before so I know the password," he said blushing.
"Oh, ok well what do you want?" You questioned. He started to fumble around before finally saying it.
"I was d-dared to Uhm t-to k-kiss y-you, BUT YOU D-DON'T HAVE TO I-IF YOU DON'T WANT T-TO!" Harry yelled. You gave him a strange look before laughing.
"It's fine you don't have to yell," you chuckled "and sure I'll kiss you It's not like I'm dating anyone else," Harry looked at you when he was about to ask something. He shook his head and walked towards your bed awkwardly. He sat down and stared at you. "Well? I'm waiting," you stated. "O-oh, sorry," he laughed before leaning towards you. You could already tell he didn't know what he was doing before he even made contact with your lips. You smiled as his slightly chapped lips laid upon yours. He pulled back slightly to see your smiling face. Before you got to say anything you hear a gasp and glass shattering. And there stood a surprised and shocked Draco Malfoy. His expression quickly turned sour and his usual annoyed face.
"How dare you, Potter!" He yelled going over to Harry and pushing him off. You confiscated his wand so he didn't do any funny business so he was banned to fighting the "muggle" way. Harry looked at him like he was crazy. "What's your problem?" He got up from his position on the ground "why would you care what Y/N does? Your not dating," he huffed. Draco looked even more hurt as he stared at you. You stared at him with a blank face. You were unaffected by this scene playing in front of you, if anything you found slight joy. "Well it's true isn't it, Draco," you crossed one leg over the other as you scooted to the edge of the bed. "We're not dating last time I checked. You are only and will be just a pet....unless your willing to sacrifice you life and loved ones, to be under my control forever and always, to do everything I say no matter what, to be my pet for life," you put your hands together and stared him down. Harry gave you a terrified expression as Draco stared at you and gulped. You waved Harry to leave and that's just what he did. Draco slowly made his way to you and dropped to his knees, in a kneeling position. This was to show his loyalty. He held his hands out to you and kept his head held low. You smirked and held his hands, rubbing his red tinted knuckles. "Roll over," you commanded. Draco hesitated but a kick from you proved his mindset. He rolled over and blushed madly as it showed his stomach and all his soft spots. "This is a sign of submission showed by dogs and the animal kingdom. They do this to prove that their not a threat and show trust. They will also do this for fear of the animal above them. To, uh, show that they are sorry and want to be forgiven," you got up and walked around him. "What a sight ," you chuckled as you lifted your foot and placed it on Draco's stomach. He grunted but didn't move. You tested the waters and put more weight onto your foot. Draco squirmed and whined. "I'll train you right," you purred. Your foot leaving a print on his stomach. You chuckled. "Do you want to be marked by your mommy." Your questioned. Draco nodded his head and blushed. "Yes mo-" he was cut off by a foot on his mouth. "Puppy's don't speak," "....roof..."... you couldn't stop laughing as his face turned that of a gryffindor red. "So cute," you laughed. He went to cover his face but you stopped him. "Sit," your ordered, he complied "paw," you held his hand, and dropped it. You smirked  as you sat on the edge of the bed once more. You crossed your legs but this time held out your right foot. You looked at Malfoy expecting something. He gave you a confused face. You rolled your eyes and clicked your tongue, "ugh, kiss, mutt," you ordered. He blushed as his lips came in contact with your rough leather boots. You ordered him to take them off as they started to feel uncomfortable. He sniffed your feet and his face flushed, even more if possible. "What do they smell bad or something," you asked angered. He mumbled, "speak mutt I can't hear you," "N-no it smells n-nice...," he admitted. You pushed your foot into his chest lightly before kicking him down harshly. He quickly got up and went back to your feet. "Good boy, I think you deserve a reward?" You questioned. He looked at you and nodded his head, barking like a good mutt. You grabbed his chin as you kissed him, shoving your tongue down his throat. A battle that you easily won. You pulled back as you watched him huff and dazed look in his eyes. You stood up abruptly, scaring him as he scooted back. "Stand," and stand he did. You opened your arms. He looked at you before hugging you when you grunted. You put your arms around his waist and face in his neck. "Are you, Draco Malfoy, agreeing to my , Y/N L/N, terms and services of being my pet forever and always, to be loyal and listen to whatever I say, to be my one and only mutt," your nails grazed his hips and he shuddered "to never leave my side and promise to love me forever and always?" You asked. He nodded. "Words baby I need your consent. "I-I consent to being your loyal puppy, mommy," Draco said happy knowing that he's going to be yours. You smirked against his skin before biting down hard. He yelled as your teeth pierced his skin and blood dripped down his neck. You licked it over to allow it to heal. You had drank a marking potion before hand so you were glad to see it had worked as a f/c crown had formed on his neck with your initials. You kissed up his neck to his lips as you felt salty tears. You rubbed his waist as you whispered sweet nothings to him. He seemed happy though. Prior to him being your pet you got him a f/c collar that had his name on it. Your phone number on the back just in case your pet got lost.
"You can never escape me puppy," you grabbed his collar "your mine forever~,"

"I know, mommy~,"

A/N
I am so sorry that I haven't been updating lately I have no excuses but I am very glad, that you my dear readers, have been so supportive and reading and giving feed back. So I shall try to make a schedule for updating!
Thank you and good night!