"Are you alright, Tenten?"
"N-Neji-kun! Is that you?!"
"Yeah, hang on a second!!"

Four other hands came from his back and took down the four White Zetsus. They were made from the First Hokage's cells so they were easy to take down.

Then he turned to face her. Fortunately, she was OK and unharmed.

Unfortunately, the rest of the Konoha 12 saw him and immediately got in front of Tenten to defend her.

"Stay away from Tenten-chan!!" Hinata shouted.
"Hinata-sama, it's me!!!" Neji shouted.
"Prove that you're Neji-nii-san!"

He deactivated his Bijuu mode and they were all shocked.

"How could you........." Sakura said.
"You were supposed to trust us! We're your friends!!!" Kiba snapped.

Tenten then got in front of him and put her hands out in a defensive manner.

"Just stop this, OK?!" She shouted.
"But Tenten, he's a demon. He could kill us now!" Ino said out of fear.
"But he didn't, did he?! He has been with us since our Genin days up till now that we are Jonins. Neji-kun could have killed us if he wanted to, all those times when Lee irritated him and Kiba would do dumb things. He WOULD have attacked Naruto during the Chunnin exams when he lost but he didn't. He didn't even KNOW he was a Jinchuriki and now you guys are blaming him. Hinata, Naruto is a Jinchuriki and you don't hate him. What makes Neji-kun so different from Naruto?!!"

Tenji looked at Tenten in awe and wonder. She really did love him, but it was a shame that Neji was too blind to notice that.

"She's right, ya know?!" Naruto said.

They all looked at him and Neji was shocked to see Naruto stepping up for him.

"I'm no better than Neji, I have the 'demon fox' in your words and now, Kurama and I are friends, so are Neji and Matatabi. But that doesn't mean you should hate him. C'mon Hinata-chan, he didn't know. Forgive him."

The Konoha 12 were all disappointed in themselves and felt ashamed.

"Neji-nii-san, I'm sorry. I should not have said that. I apologize." She then bowed.
"Hinata-sama, I'm not mad."
"I'm sorry for what I said too, Neji." Ino said, looking down.
"Me too bro." Kiba said.
"It's okay guys." Neji said and activated his Bijuu mode. Then he put his hands on Tenten's shoulders. "Tenten, you can put your hands down now, they forgive me."

She blushed in embarrassment and complied. She had forgotten all about that.
"Gomen*, I'm sorry."
"It's OK. Now what's going on?"

They told him the situation of the problem and they made battle plans. Tenji then wished he could be here and help but he knew that if he came and left, they would remember him, and he may not be born.

"Uh, Neji?" Naruto asked, snapping Tenji out of his train of thoughts.
"Yes Naruto?" Neji answered.
"Your hands have been on Tenten's shoulders for a while now. Won't her shoulders hurt?"

Then Tenji saw that Neji's hands were indeed still on Tenten's shoulders and he didn't even know about it. They both blushed and he took his hands off.

"Gomen, Tenten."
"It's OK."
"My god, can someone say sexual tension?!" Tenji said.
"My god, can someone say sexual tension?!" Ino quipped out.
"I-INO!!!!" Tenten screamed while blushing.

Neji just coughed out faux bile from his throat while the rest of the Konoha 12 either whistled or looked away. Only Naruto was the confused one.

"Huh? What does Ino mean by 'sexual tension'?" He asked.

Tenten couldn't take this anymore.

"I'llgoaheadseeyoulaterbye!!!!!" [I'll go ahead see you later bye!!!!!]

And with that she left.

"*sigh* I'll check on her and see if she's alright." Neji said and left, in an attempt to get out of the awkward moment. But Naruto still did not get the hint.

"But......."
"SHANAROOO!!!!!!!!!" Sakura punched him hard in the gut.
"S-Sakura-chan, c-calm d-down." Hinata said.
"BAKA*!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT NARUTO!!!!!!!" Sakura screamed.
'But isn't INO the culprit?!" Tenji thought.
"It's obvious that Naruto is oblivious to these things. Why? Because he is still a child." Shino said monotonously.
"I AM NOT A CHILD, DATTEBAYO!!!!!!" Naruto shouted.
"You're the youngest male amongst us while Neji is the eldest." Kiba said with a deadpanned look.
"Oh, you're right."
"*yawn* Mendokuse*, let's find Neji and Tenten so we can go on with the war." Shikamaru said lazily.

Naruto then raised his hand, making them all confused.

"Yes Naruto, what is it?" Shikamaru asked.
"I still don't understand what Ino meant by 'sexual tension'." He said.

They all facepalmed, even Hinata and Tenji, so hard that there was a red mark on their foreheads and Naruto's answer was another punch in the gut.

I believe we all know the culprit.

~

Naruto still doesn't get the hint, does he? 😂😂😂

Anyways, as usual, vote, comment and share. 🤗🤗🤗🤗

I'm thinking of doing another NejiTen fanfiction but I have two in mind. I'll give it more thought.🤔🤔🤔

Ikutebao - Let's go
Gomen - Sorry
Baka - Idiot
Mendokuse - What a drag, what a pain, what a bother, how troublesome.

Ja ne, till the next chapter. 🤗🤗🤗🤗