Kartik looked away.

Naira :- thik hai. Tume nahi batana hai toh mein nahi puchungi dobara, kyun ki agar batana hota toh shayad ab tak bata chuke hote. Lekin ek baat, koi bhi cheez jyada der tak nahi rehti, na hi acha, na hi bura.

Naira went from there. Kartik looked down. Naira had no idea how much her words had relieved kartik.

Next day naira was very excited. Finally after so much time her father was coming home. She wanted to give Naitik a surprise for her dance academy but how. She got an idea and called kartik.

Kartik :- hello.

Naira :- hello kartik.

Kartik :- haa naira.

Naira :- tum abhi kahan ho ?

Kartik :- mein apne office mein.

Naira :- ok. Mein tumse milne aa rahi hoon. Mughe tumhari help chahiye.

Kartik :- thik hai. Aa jao.

Kartik was excited, naira was coming to his office. Kartik was already day dreaming about naira. He was imagining him and naira doing romance in his cabin. His thoughts were broken when someone knocked his cabin door.

Kartik :- come in.

It was sudhir. His father's personal assistant.

Sudhir :- sir, vo aapse koi naira singhaniya milne aayi hai.

Kartik :- haa, bhej do unhe.

Naira came inside. She had been shocked when she saw how big the office building was. It was surely one of the biggest buildings in udaipur. Now she was surprised again when she saw how luxurious his cabin was.

On one side of the wall there was a shelf and it was filled with awards and certificates. There were also photos of him with family members and with some VVIP's. At a such young age he had really achieved a lot.

She saw him and couldn't help but admire him. He was wearing a black suit. This was the man who was one of the pillars of Goenka empire. She blushed a bit, again while sleeping in the morning she had the same dream of her kissing him. It was like that scene had invaded her mind. Everytime she closed her eyes only that scene came in her mind.

Kartik :- hey veeru.

Naira :- jai.

Kartik made her sit on the sofa and sat beside her.

Kartik :- bolo, kya help chahiye thi ?

Naira :- actually, vo papa aa rahe hai.

Kartik was surprised. He didn't know that.

Kartik :- sir, aa rahe hai.

Naira :- haa, aur mein unhe surprise dena chathi thi, dance academy ki presentation se. Toh mughe tumhari help chahiye thi usme.

Kartik :- wow. Nice, and of course mein kyun help nahi karoonga.

Both were working on the presentation, when naira received a call. It was naksh who was calling her as they were bringing ganpati home.