Chapter 1

I was finishing up my dinner and realized my birthday was tomorrow. I was excited, but I didn't have a lot of family members so I thought my party would be boring, if I had one. As I got up from the table walked to the kitchen sink, and washed the dishes, my head started hurting. 

"O-oww!" I yelped.

"Is everything ok?" asked my stepdad.

"Y-yea. I'm fine. I just....cut myself with a knife. I'll go get a bandaid." I said, as I started walking to the bathroom.

"Wait, how bad is it??"

"Don't worry, I'm fine."

"No you're not, let me see, I'll do it for y-"

"NO!!I CAN DO THIS MYSELF!! IM 14, NOT A 6 YEAR OLD!!" I yelled.

You see, I have anger issues and my stepdad is just making them worse. He's always worrying about me for the littlest things! I needed to worry about faking my blood now.

                                           * * * *

After putting red marker ink in my finger and putting on a bandaid, I took a shower and got in bed. But...something felt....off. I didn't know what it was, I just knew my head was still hurting. I tried to forget and fell asleep.

In my dream, or so I thought, I saw darkness. But I also saw...this red glow. It was getting bigger, and bigger, so I thought it was coming towards me. I got scared, so I tried to run. But I was stuck. I felt chains growing on me, covering me as if it were my mom, and I showed her me, wearing a crop top. My head began to hurt more and more as the red glow came closer.

"HELP!! PLEASE!! I'M GONNA DIE!!" I yelled.

I didn't think anyone was there, so I gave up. The red glow was really close to me and then it....and then I woke up.