Chapter 5

2 days had passed since the sports festival and it was now thursday. Izuku had won first place in the sports festival. Bakugo was in second and Mirko with Asui were shared third place. Today however was a normal schoolday. Aizawa put them through hell with a fitness test again, however this time it wasn't to test them. They had to go untill they collapsed, which they all did eventually.

After the test they all changed back into their uniforms and went back to class. Everyone was still exhausted from their training and were waiting for the next teacher to arrive. "My god Aizawa almost killed us!" Mina stated. "I bet he's dissapointed it didn't work" Asui answered. "You mean he tried to kill us!?" Kaminari asked shocked. "probably for the past 2 and a half week" Jirou answered.

"Oh come on. Aizawa isn't that bad" Mic said as he walked in. "So you don't think he tries to kill us?" Kaminari asked. "No comment" Mic said with a big smile and started the lesson. The remaining lessons passed without any problems however before school ended, Aizawa walked in with an announcement.

"Alright kids, Tomorrow we'll be having a rescue training" Aizawa stated. Mina, Kaminari, Sero and Hagakure sighed in relief. "However, it won't be a normal rescue training, it will be a disaster rescue training" he added. The 4 students went pale when they heard it.

Afterwards everyone was allowed to leave and they all went to the dorm. Once there, they all went to take a shower. Izuku had a private bathroom by his room and took a shower there since he didn't want them to see his scars. Luckily the other baths were seperated by gender, otherwise Mineta would've been perving. However when taking a shower, even he was to tired to try and grab a view of their bodies. Infact, he took a shower, grabbed something to eat and went to bed.

The others then ordered some food and stayed to talk a bit longer. After a while however they still went to bed way earlier then usual. They were still tired and needed alot of sleep to regain their energy for the disaster rescue training.

The next morning, they headed to class where Aizawa was waiting. "Now that everyone is here. We're going towards a facillity for the disaster rescue training. You can choose to use your PE Uniform or take your hero suits, it's up to you. Just change and meet me outside" Aizawa stated as he pulled a sleeping bag over his shoulder and headed outside.

Everyone changed into their hero suits, Bakugo however left his gauntlets at school. For a rescue training those might get in the way since they are so big. They all walked outside and saw Aizawa sleeping against the bus in his sleeping bag. Iida woke him up which he did while being grumpy about it.

Afterwards everyone got on the bus and they drove off towards the facillity. "So Izuku, you have a demonic quirk right? but how come you can manifest your Wings apart from the darkness and use the darkness without changing?" Asui asked. "Yeah, and don't demons also have a tail?" Kaminari asked.

"I only have demonic power, i can manifest the Wings if i want to fly and i can use the darkness at any time. I just don't have to change, i don't understand it that much either" Izuku lied. Aizawa heard the questions and figured that they were getting suspicious. he knew they could keep it a secret forever.

"Still that darkness is really powerfull" Uraraka stated with a smile. "It's even more powerfull when it slams into you or comes right at you" Mirko stated with a chuckle. "I wish my quirk was that flashy, flashy quirks with alot of power get more popular, all i can do is harden my body" Kirishima stated as he hardened his arm.

"I think your hardening is pretty impressive, it might not be flashy but it's certainly powerfull" Izuku stated. "You can use it for offence and defence at the same time you don't have to change between moves, you harden your body and you can block moves and attack back" he added. "Yeah, compared to you all i can do is hop around" Asui joked.