Chapter 2

hi guys, quick note. Rumi, or rather Mirko, will be in the place of Koda for class 1A.

Izuku was now adopted by Aizawa, and Aizawa started his life as a teacher at UA the most prestigious hero school. It was too risky to leave Izuku alone at home so He was allowed to come to UA during the time Aizawa was there.

At first the teachers didn't really know what to think to have an 10 year old walking around the school. After some time however, they started liking having Izuku around. It wasn't really that Izuku was happy or energetic, however he was very smart and learned fast. They thing they liked the most is when he saw a new quirk or a fighting style he hadn't seen before.

The first few weeks at UA with Izuku and Aizawa weren't really eventfull. Izuku was mostly just watching during combat training's. This way he saw more quirks, more fighting styles and more things to learn. After a while however, Izuku started giving advice on how students could use their quirks better aswell as telling them their weakpoints.

At first the students aswell as the teachers were surprised and thought Izuku was just throwing things out, however when Izuku chose a pairing to duel which was the worst opponent for the person he talked about, he showed that he wasn't just saying things. The person he gave advice to lost without even touching the other students and from that point on they started listening to his advice. This helped alot of students getting better and stronger.

1 day, Aizawa had some free time and was looking at how Izuku was watching a combat training. This was the only time he really saw emotions with Izuku. He then walked towards Izuku to talk. He heard from other teachers about Izuku's advice and also how other students grew because of it so he knew the boy was smart.

"Hey Izuku" Aizawa said. "hi..dad" Izuku answered. He was still getting used to Aizawa being his dad. Aizawa was good for him, he got enough to eat, no tortures and such, and At home Aizawa was really kind towards Izuku. "I heard about the advice you gave others" Aizawa stated as Izuku didn't respond. "You're really smart to notice such things at your age" he added as Izuku just nodded.

"do you want to become a hero too?" Aizawa then asked. Izuku was thinking but eventually nodded. "I see, well i held off on training you since i thought that it might be hard for you to use your quirks after what you've been through, but how about we teach you how to fight?" Aizawa asked as Izuku looked at him and nodded.

At this point, snipe's class was in the gym however when Snipe heard this, he wanted to see just what Izuku could do if he got such advice. "Alright class, take a little break" Snipe suddenly said. "Aizawa, Why don't you and Izuku use this field for now while my class takes a rest" he stated. "Is that alright for you Izuku?" Aizawa asked as Izuku nodded.

Both walked towards the middle. "do you have a small grasp of your quirk?" Aizawa asked. "A little" Izuku answered shortly. "strength and speed are automatic" Izuku whispered and Aizawa nodded after hearing it. He knew it was automatic, he tried training Izuku once and noticed that his enhanced speed and enhanced strength was active the whole time. Almost like it was part of his body itself. Somehow it was also something Aizawa couldn't erase with his quirk.

Everyone was watching Izuku closely. "Wait is Aizawa going to fight him?" one of the students asked. "Isn't his quirk to erase other quirks?" he added a bit confused. "Since Izuku is just 10 and doesn't have much control over his quirk, Aizawa won't use his erasure if he doesn't have to" Snipe stated. "Are you ready?" Aizawa asked as Izuku answered with a nod.

Izuku then jumped forward with pretty high speed. It wasn't anything like a pro couldn't handle, but it was still very fast for a kid his age. Even some of the third years weren't that fast. Izuku threw a punch, however he was way too Obvious and Aizawa dodged him. Aizawa threw a punch however Izuku deflected this with his elbow as he then landed on the floor.