BangPD really likes eating ass!

On a windy day, on the outskirts of Paris, was our sexy protagonist BangPD😩💦. He was walking to his fate, lonely, broken and may I even say, desperate. His witchcraft doesn't work on people anymore, he is getting older everyday forgetting his previous techniques. He desperately NEEDS to eat some hairy manly male ass, or he might die. See, his witch denomination requires eating manly male ass in order to maintain their magical powers or they might die😔💔. So BangPD is in a very critical situation and has no ass to eat. He sits there on a random hill, wondering what leaving this physical dimension will be like. All of a sudden, a fast car breaks his meditation like state due to how loud it was. The car has stopped two meters away from Bang's laying body, Bang was left confused. The car and whoever was driving it remained silent, no interaction or movement, nothing. Which just left Bang in a state of scariness and confusion. "H-hello?" Bang stuttered, a hand is sticking out of the window and the driver shouts"wait.....I am manifesting catboy Elton John😡🤬" "oh.....uhm my apologies sir..........may I ask why you parked here" the driver replies "for you to eat my manly male hairy ass, can it be any clearer??🤨". BangPD's heart started pumping with joy, and his eyes got wider, "OH THANK YOU GOD MY INFIDEL PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED" "oh yeah and about that.......I was actually sent by Buddha" BangPD is confused but not disappointed," interesting....... nonetheless THANKS BUDDHA SUNBAENIM🙏🙏✨". The driver steps out of his car and it's non other than our hairy manly male Jackson Wang, or shall I say Jackson Wank😏? BangPD is even more INTRIGUED, his 20 inch c0ck has bounced far from his body....still attached to it though. Jackson was shocked....but also excited. Bang and Jackson quickly start undressing and they jump in the car for a long ride, that will also ensure BangPD's life💪. Bang starts using his last bit of witch powers to control the car while beating Jackson's hairy ass. "Damn that's big, reminds me of the time I ate taco bell and had the fattest shit ever, it felt nice being stuck in my ass for while ngl.....😳" Jackson tells Bang almost breathless, "glad to know you're having fun🥳" Bang replies. They have sex like two sexually deprived teenagers.....for hours to go and to cum😏, "yes daddy pluck my hairy ass😩" screams Jackson while he is in pleasurable pain. BangPD starts speeding up on Jackson, that his pwee pwee almost flies off. The liquids fly and the session comes to an end..... except he still didn't eat Jackson's ass, he almost forgot😲. BangPD suddenly remembers why Jackson is here and quickly reminds him of his prophecy, "JACKSON I HAVE TO EAT YOUR MANLY MALE HAIRY ASS OR I WILL DIE!!! IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT", Jackson quickly opens his legs wider. And Bang starts to feast, he DEVOURED Jackson. Jackson accidentally farts in Bang's face, but Bang doesn't care......this is a life or death situation 😤😤. He keeps eating his abnormally hairy ass for hours and hours, until his tongue went "/". Gladly, him eating his ass for hours past midnight only signifies his survival and him regaining his magic powers. After finishing their bumpy car ride, both of the fellas get dressed and sit in the backseat.....thinking🤔. They are fascinated by the effort put into this session and are both extremely pleased. Jackson later offers Bang if he could drive him back to Korea, "Hey Bang, this baby is very fast like you, I can drive you back to Korea in no time" "I want this ride to last as long as possible, let me use my powers to fly us to Korea slowly, so we can have some extra fun😏" Jackson shakes his head approving of the offer and Bang starts their trip. They redo everything that has been done 10 times harder, that the car almost wears off. They almost arrive at Korea, they are specifically above mainland China. They're almost there. So they start to rap it up. The two of them exhausted, rest at the backseat of the car, huddled in their naked bodies while they intensely sweat. They rest for the rest of the trip.......until a huge storm takes them in and blows up the car. They both die tired and sweaty.
The end❣️💋💕💔💓💖💘✨