February 1, 2019

Dear Diary, 

5 years.

Crazy how a lot of things could happen in five years. I am now a famous review journalist. This means I travel a lot because I am in such demand. Yep. It's a dream come true.

I have always loved writing and it was my major in college so why not. I moved out of my parents' house, a year after we finished high school. It was hard at first but I got over it quickly. After college, I got offered a job at a famous journalism company and became one of the most well-known writers there. It's weird actually, to be a role model to a lot of young writers. But it comes with the job. Besides, I love what I'm doing. I never know what I will be writing about next. and I get to meet a bunch of people along the way so that's fun.

Claire and Charlie got engaged after we graduated high school when they were at the airport. According to Charlie, there is no way he was waiting 4 years long just to be engaged with her. And they're finally getting married this February 5. Right now, they're quite famous on Youtube as vloggers. They are absolutely the cutest. They blew up when Charlie did a vlog about surprising Claire in Australia.

She moved back to Canada last month. so every time that they go out, they would get recognized at least three times. The funny thing is that the first time they went outside after the surprise video, they got mobbed by fans and got stuck at a store in the mall for a few hours before being able to go home. just fun thing to tell.

Jana and Chris are still together. Seriously they are stuck by glue. I mean they now live together after being a thousand miles apart. That is quite impressive the fact they didn't break up. And if you think that I am shading myself, then you are completely correct. Jana is now a rising fashion designer. I mean girl, she has created gowns that have been worn by celebrities. Most importantly, Beyonce. yes. She has designed a dress for Beyonce. Completely amazing.

And Chris is a rising young actor. He studied theatre while being a varsity in football which was not what we thought he would take. Currently, I think he has an upcoming movie in the making but I'm not sure what it's about. So yeah both of them are quite successful which is just crazy how rich they're gonna get. like, please have some mercy on us. just saying.

Dave ended up with a beautiful and caring nurse named Holly. She is one of the best women I have ever met. She just balances Dave out. And hear me out, he works in a bakery. Yes, a bakery. Among all the places where he could work, the bakery. Anyway, they are so cute together, and believe it or not, he was the first one to get married among all of us. Crazy right? They met at the bakery Dave works at. He was at the counter and he said that he found her beautiful and just wanted to get to know her so he asked her out while he was working which was crazy but then again it was very late at night and they were about to close up so I guess he gets a pass.

They're planning to start up a daycare since they both love children and the rest of us are just there literally shouting at them to just have babies already. And I'm gonna be honest, I love how he just chose to live a simple life while a bunch of his friends are famous. It's quite humbling. He isn't even envious, which is amazing and I love that about him.

Ellie as of right now is a famous singer. Yep, we didn't even know she sang. I mean yeah we knew she went to Juilliard and all but we didn't know what major. She just went through and released a hit song and became famous last year and she hasn't stopped ever since. She just finished doing a tour all over America which I must say just made her even more popular than she already is. she even won a Teens Choice award for breakout artist or something. It is also the place where she met the love of her life, a very handsome singer named Liam.

They started dating after that and decided to make a collaboration which blew up quite quickly. I think Ellie was offered a Broadway role but I'm not sure which show. Oh well, better ask her once I see her. The two of them recently got married and are planning to have their first child soon. I'm just gonna say that whenever that baby is gonna come, I'm sure that the baby would be the most beautiful human being ever, thanks to its very attractive parents.

As for Marc, well he's a radio broadcaster. I know right? With him being all shy from when I first met him and when he barely talked to anyone and now he's grown and became a freaking DJ. His gig is quite well known across the country. Right now, people are figuring out what he looks like because unlike other broadcasters that show their faces through videos on youtube, but Marc? he doesn't.

Which just made people even more curious about him since he is an amazing host already. It's been like this for 2 years now and people still have no idea who he is. It's amazingly crazy actually. As for the moment, he's single. But according to him, he has his eye on a fellow DJ and I think he's bringing her to the wedding.

If you're wondering what's up with Logan, well. He's good I guess. I mean he's the owner and dance instructor of his very own dance studio so he's probably doing great. It's amazing because he was able to do it all on his own. I'm not gonna lie, I am quite proud of him. Besides that, I don't know that much about him.

We still aren't together. I know, I know. Sad isn't it?

Well, I guess like what we have been saying a few years ago, it was for the best. I mean, not everyone has a happy ending where they get the guy or girl right? We haven't seen or talked to each other after he left which is kind of depressing. Why? Because I think we're just pathetic. I know that we still have a few months left before it has been officially five years since we agreed on our five-year long plan of date but the fact that we haven't talked ever since that conversation makes me lose hope. And I guess I still have little feelings for him. But it's alright, I'm gonna move on from him soon. I don't care anyway.

So yeah, we're all successful and happy. We all still keep in contact with each other which is just plain amazing. At least not me and Logan. But we're all still friends. I've missed them all so much!

I can't wait for Claire and Charlie's wedding! After 5 years... it's insane! This is going to be exciting!