March 26, 2015

Dear Diary,

So far, I have caught up with the classes I have missed. Thank god they didn't do much when I was gone. Logan didn't lie when he said that he hasn't told our friends about my illusions when I was sick. Because I'm pretty sure that they would not let it go if they knew. they would tease and laugh at me for a very long time. But then again, Logan could have told them to not let me know that they know. if that makes sense. I don't know, they could be very sneaky if they wanted to. Anyway, it was just announced that the prom would be on April 24 and will be taking place at some fancy hotel. Honestly, I don't know what I feel about that. Sure I want to experience it because people say it's a once in a lifetime thing, but at the same time, I don't want to dress up. it takes so much work and money. I guess I'm looking forward to it. I mean I would probably spend it with my friends and Logan. Come to think of it, I'm not sure if Logan wants to go. I still haven't forgotten what he's been hiding. Yep, that conversation he had with his parents is still in my mind. I had so many theories that some of them are pathetic. I just don't like it when people hide something from me. Especially if they've been acting like nothing is going on when I could tell that there is something, you know? it's just so... frustrating. Ever since the announcement of the prom people started buzzing about it. Since finals are just around the corner, I could feel that almost everyone, mainly the seniors are getting stressed out. Me included. projects and stuff keep on coming. It's just one thing after another. Me and my friends have spent less time together just because of it. We only go to our usual spot every Friday instead of the usual MWF after school. I just want everything to slow down. Because I know that the end is coming near.