Chapter 2 : Welcome.(rushed?)

No warnings.

Note : i will addressed nightmare as his name, what the yakan will be used now?, it will be used as someone callings, its just a nick,
_______________________________________

"Okay then!, pack my clothes!, we're going to the masquera!" Said nightmare, standing up from his throne, and walking to grab a suit case, walking by the lonesome hallways.

The antigues are allways never dusted, he complained that he doesn't like shines(????), but everything else is so...clean and polished, and rugs on the walls having alot of animals patterned drawn on the hard textured rugs.

He fixed his arm lace, and opened his bedroom, and opening the suit case, packing his clothes, and a little accessories, only a little, he stared at his many clothing option, he decided to have that purple golden dress on the suit case, after he had enought things he packed up the suit case closing it.

It wasn't that hard, it has less clothing than normal, he just staying for a bit, he relised the time, and started to take off this clothes one by one, and going to the shower, the cold water does felt lonesome for some reason, maybe it's becouse he lived all alone, he doesnt have that many companies nor friends, he came to reality once again after looking at the ground, he wears his towel and walking to his wardrobe wearing his pajamas (yes ok) he grabed a candle and started litting it, the soft glow gave enought light to have been sitted on the small drawer next to nightmares bed, grabbing a book sitting at the soft matteress bed, fluffin up the pillow behind him, opening to where he lefted off, reading until he clothes his eye lids drifting off to sleep.

"Your hightness-" dream stumbled opon a sleeping skeleton, 'oh,seems like the queen had fallen to slumber while reading again' he though to himself, and grabbed the book from the sleeping skeleton, and putting it back.

"Good night my hightness", said the tall guard as he slowly closing the door behing him,"sweet dream's..." as a creak can be heard closing the creaky door (?).

The nextorning sunshine flowing through the curtains opening, the ray of lighr hitting, the purple skeleton, he grunted at the light source closing the curtains yet again, streching his bones, and yawning its very early 7 : 00 am, great...going to the masquera, he changed toa formal wear, with black fingerless gloves, covering his white boney hands, switching his old veil to the new one, he looked like a butler, he put one his cressent crown, and looked at the mirror, he seem's like a diffrent pers-

"Your hightness!!, the carage has arrive" yelled at the lonesome queen, "i'll be there in a minute" he said as he grabbed the suit case, carrying to the carage back (is that what it called?), and ploping on the empty seat, hearing horses nei, and a clipity clappity hooves walked down, its not their carrage no no no, its the hosts carage, somehow the host knows their answers, to the myterious letter they gaved, meanwhile nightmare looked at the window wondering the scenery, it was beautifull, flowers everywhere, and tulips, daisys, poppys, roses, even viens, he looked at their destination he sees other carages, seems like their quite a few, he sit backed down, looking at the hand clock he brought with him, 7 : 46 am, seems the right time.

The carage stopped, opening the carages doors, he took a good look, at the castle their staying at, it looked like a garden of olves, it such a beautifull and peacefull place, well...not after the dining table meeting, nightmare was about to grab his suit case but a butler allready took it setting it to nightmares room, his facial expression changes, there was a tall man, standing there.

They had a peachy beige under their vest, their green vest looked like the castles scenery, and vines pattern on his vest too, resembling the casles overgrown state, he fixed his mask, it was like a steampunk but with turqoise green and brown golden, trimps, it wasnt taht extra, except the gear taht attach to it.

"You must be yakan am i right?" His voice was smooth, feeling like its luring them to a trap, "yes, i am and may you be?" Nightmare said as a dandy flower, "i am the host, but please call be fory, since people doesn't want to know their real actual names am i right?" Nightmae giggled at the pun fory made "yes may it sailed" he continued to giggled a bit, until having a tour ti the castle, it had a huge library, maybe he spend his time their it was beigy, and warm..., he looked at the antiques it was marvelous, after having a tour fory stand at the dinner table doors, "is this where we gathered??" Questioned nightmare, tilting his head abit, "yes this is where everyone gathered to chat and eat breakfast with you and i, also soe other royalties to" he siad as he opened the door.

"Gentlements!!"

It was crazy... the room allmodt destroyed, good thing no ones hurt, there were 4 other men, fighting, a gentlement, who was having two black stripes below their, eye sockets, was trying to stop the fighting, "i-i'm sorry, kilr was insulting, mania..."

"Its allright, also welcome our new guest, yakan".

---------------------------------------

Real time : sat/oct/10/2020

Edit time : ______________