Chapter 4: "I'm his brother, Lee Jihoon."

Start from the beginning

Junhui nodded the hugged Hansol's pillow to replace the younger before slowly falling back asleep with the help of Hansol's soothing palm, caressing his hair.

Picking up his phone with him, Hansol walks out of the bedroom to his kitchen. He scrolls for Joshua's contact name and sent the older text.

Seeing the time that shows almost eleven in the morning, Hansol realized he had overslept

Seeing the time that shows almost eleven in the morning, Hansol realized he had overslept. He was a morning person so he did not expect that he would sleep so well that even his body alarm is not working properly.

Preparing for brunch instead of breakfast, Hansol cooked a normal Korean meal. He prepared rice, rolled eggs, kimchi-jjigae, and some side dishes that his grandmother sent him. He also rolled up some kimbap and blended some apple juice for them. Satisfied with the meal he managed to prepare, he glanced at the clock which showed almost noon.

Walking back to his bedroom, Hansol went to change before waking Junhui up. He waited for Junhui to brush his teeth and change before inviting the older to eat.

"You're a good cook. It's really good." Junhui commented. He was on his second bowl of the day and Hansol could not be more proud that his painstaking effort to learn how to cook from his mother and paternal grandmother did not go to waste.

"Thank you. I learned it from my mother and grandmother." The younger blushes.

After finishing the brunch, Junhui insisted on doing the dishes despite a protest from Hansol who feels like a boss like him would not know how to do the dishes. Much to his surprise, Junhui does know how to do it properly.

The pair then sit in the living room with Junhui watching the television shows and Hansol reading a book by his side. It was a peaceful afternoon for both of them as they spent time getting to know each other more with small talks here and there.

"I'm sleepy..." Junhui suddenly said as stared at the show in boredom.

"Then sleep. You should sleep more to make up for the sleep you have lost past week." Hansol responded, his eyes move from the book to meet Junhui's eyes.

Pushing the pillow between him and Hansol, Junhui laid his head on the younger's lap which caught him off guard as he blinks in confusion.

"Let me borrow this for a while, thank you." Grinning, Junhui closes his eyes and dozed off right away.

"Mr Sleepyhead Junhui, I'm not a pillow." Hansol whines. His complaints were ignored by the older as he hid his face into Hansol's oversized hoodie.

Sighing helplessly, Hansol indulged the older once again. He reaches for the remote controller and changes the show to soft radio broadcasts before continuing to read his book.