ten

ten

after school was over, you s l o w l y packed your bag, s l o w l y stood up and c r a w l e d your way to the corridor, not knowing why. maybe you were doing it because bokuto told you to wait for him or you were doing it simply because you were tired.

you stood by the lockers telling yourself that you'd only wait for five minutes only yet here you were, fifteen minutes passed and he didn't show up. who were you kidding? he doesn't take his words seriously so why should you? you shook your head as you started to walk out of the school.

"y/n wait up!!" you suddenly felt relieved for some reason. you turned around to find bokuto running towards you from the volleyball gym.

he panted upon reaching you and you waited. "i have been waiting for you for like fifteen minutes after practice, almost thought you wouldn't come. kinda got me anxious." he let out an awkward laugh.

"i was waiting near the lockers..." you avoided eye contact, looked elsewhere.

"oh really? i thought you were gone, too afraid to even look whether you waited or not so i didn't make a move." he ran his hand through his hair awkward and he grabbed the nape of his neck.

"why does it even makes a difference?" you almost whispered and shook your head.

"it made all the difference." he smiled.

"let's go." he started walking while you shook your head.

"you're hungry?" he asked when you both passed by a ramyun shop.

"not really." you shook your head.

"well i am. let's go eat something." he grabs your hand and takes you inside.

you could literally see the drool on his face when the aroma of the ramyun shop hit you both, making you feel instant hunger. but you'd do anything but to admit.

"what's one food you can never have enough of?" he asks you once he ordered two bowls of ramyun.

you took a while to think, "taiyaki."
(japanese fish shaped cake) "and dango." (sweet dumpling like mochi)

he nodded and your order came up. 'well that's fast service.' you thought to yourself as the hot bowl of flavorful ramyun made your mouth water.

you both had your lunch in total silence and damn bokuto is a fast eater. he gobbled his entire bowl in a blink of an eye and you were just halfway there. "y/n, you know, i ate pretty slowly because of you and even then you're bowl is almost full." he shook his head.

"shh, let me eat in peace." you tried tk silence him down as if it would work. "while i watch you eat?" he smiled, as he puts his face on his palms, looking at you.

"no bokuto, go home if you're done. i'll complete my bowl and go home as well."

he shook his head, not removing an inch of his smile.

it was very awkward for you to complete your food with bokuto sitting in front of you. to not to make you feel awkward, he stood up and told you he wanted to go to the toilet. you quickened your pace to compete your noodles before he comes back but he gave you plenty of time.

finally, you were done with that mouth watering bowl of ramyun. you saw bokuto peeking in from the toilet before he made his way to you.

"finally, done huh?" he paid at the counter.

"damn it was delicious but too much for one serving." you nod your head.

"this, milady, is my favourite spot for ramyun. they have big servings and mouth watering taste." you both walked out.

reaching home, you stood in front of your house,"thanks for the food."

"nope, thanks for accompanying me and waiting for me." he shook his head and had a sincere smile on his face.

you let out a little laugh,"what's there to thank for, bokuto?" you shook your head.

"nothing. bye bye." he waved you and turned around. you saw his back walking away until the figure turned right and disappeared.

"he's not as pain in ass as i thought he would be." you let out a smile and walked in.