two

two

the bell rang as soon as you realized that every boy sitting with you was looking at you because of what you said.

you stood up, dusted your skirt and walked away from them and downstairs. it felt weird, the moment was awkward but you wouldn't take back what you said. love is stupid.

it's just a waste of time. because nothing lasts forever, let it be his promises, his love or your happiness. everyone is shattered at a point or a two.

you rolled your eyes at the idea of love as you walked towards your classroom. you make your way to the seat and hear chit chats of the students. you rested your chin on your hand as you looked outside the window, hoping the time would pass fast and you go home.

"how could you say that?" a voice startled you as konoha sat in front of you.

"what the..." it was your instinct.

"love is so beautiful." bokuto stands, towering over you, with his hands in his pockets.

"it's just temporary, bokuto." you rolled your eyes, resting your back on your chair.

"you know my name?" bokuto takes out his hands out of his pockets, surprised.

"who doesn't? you're the ace of our school. everyone drools over you." you removed your eyes from him to outside the window.

"sugoii." he ran his hands through his hair and smirks.

"settle down please." the teacher walks in and everyone rushes to their places with bokuto sitting right next to you.

"is he in my class? why didn't i notice him before?" you thought to yourself.

the class started and the time crawled by. during the class, you couldn't help but think about what happened just now, bokuto talking to you while every girl in your class was eyeing you.

the class ended and everyone walked out of the class, towards their homes. you weren't any different, you walked home as well.

"why do you think love is stupid?" someone startled you out of nowhere when you walked out of your school.

"the fuck?" your eyes widened at the boy who was way taller than you and his hair added to his height, making him seem even more taller.

"sorry?" he innocently looks at you with his honey dipped eyes.

"what do you want bokuto?"

"just want to know why you think love is stupid?" his eyes seems curious.

"and why do you want to know?" you were annoyed now.

"so i could change your mind."