Sausage party

At midnight, a YouTuber named Lia (SSSniperWolf), was throwing a party with family and guests, but a fight broke out between her and her boyfriend, Sausage, after he punched her grandpa in the tit.

"Baby, stop!"

"Don't do it, you pale child molester!"

"Please, you don't want to do this!"

Sausage, after having enough, broke a wine glass to then take the dog into the kitchen and tickle it with a butcher knife.

"Oh my god, we are so over!"

"Look what you've done to the dog".

Sausage tried to speak, but Lia interrupted.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" Lia forcefully screamed as she struggled to get her words out.

"It's not moving!"

Lia began to cry.

"I'll pack my bags, I'll be gone by morning".

"JUST GO!"

He walked up the stairs in shame and sorrow knowing that Lia will never forgive him for this, and started to pack.

Lia's blood started to boil.

"I HATE YOU!"

The rest of the party sat back in shock, shaking with their drinks almost spilling over the top.

"Oh... haha!" Lia laughed anxiously, whilst fingering her thigh.

"I'm so sorry ladies and gentlemen, we've all just had a little too much to drink, haven't we?" Lia gasped while trying to convince everybody that everything's fine.

Shortly after, Sausage and Lia were waving people goodbye from the window, while trying to stay as calm as possible, then everything pretty much dialled down after that and the dog ended up being okay, but needed an appointment at the vets. Though, the cops showed up in their driveway after being contacted by the neighbours about a half hour earlier after hearing glasses being thrown.

"Ma'am, we need your full cooperation".

"See my face?"

The police officer stood there awkwardly.

"I don't fucking care." Lia said with no fuck in the world.

Sausage was quick to interrupt Lia band to seduce the cops.

"Please, just take it easy, it's my fault, not hers".

"Well, we know this isn't easy, but we need to ask these questions." the cop sighed.

Lia made her decision to just simply get up and go.

"Oh, she can't leave, Sir!"

"I don't think she cares." Sausage said, hoping to gain Lia's trust again.

After Lia had enough and left, she took a long stroll and soon ended up on a very close friends door step. Through the door, she could hear some what party noises, or a group of very drunk girls. Lia rang the door bell, but nobody seemed to notice, so she just went right in.

"No you cannot".

"I so can, you tramp".

"You cannot give blowjobs better than I can, you pathetic milf".

Alright, shut the fuck up, faggots, before I crash my boot up your pleasure tents".

It seemed Leah walked in on her best friends private session.