Werewolf - Part 3

Start from the beginning

He stopped as his attention snapped to me. I could see the process of him piecing together who I was and why I was there. He glanced at the chair and back at me. He didn't sit.

So he chose to be defiant. Alright. I could handle a brat, when needed. "If you want to play with my cane, your ass needs to be in that chair by the time I take it out," I threatened. His answering growl crawled over my skin and nipped at my throat. How quickly could I break his attitude?

I made a slow show about opening my bag and rummaging around, giving him plenty of time to decide if he would obey. A mischievous thought made my hand stray from the crop to some cuffs. I glanced over my shoulder. Darav was sitting in the chair, leaning forward, one leg bouncing. "Good." I pulled the cuff out of the bag and tossed them toward him. "Bind."

It cost a lovely price to enchant these cuffs to restrain on command. They could also anchor to any surface-like his chair, keeping his wrists strapped to the back legs. His lips curled back as he growled at me again. I added a second pair, restraining his ankles to his wrists by an invisible, magical chain.

He tested his restraints. "This isn't what you said."

"You wanted me to play with you," I crooned with a wicked smile. "And play I shall."

After I forced a bone-shaped gag in his mouth, I finally got out my cane. I teased the end down his chest, over his thighs. Then I started tapping. I took my time building the intensity, and not just to be a tease. I had to be extra mindful of his limits since this was his first BDSM scene.

I removed the ankle cuffs and had Izzy remove Darav's pants. I continued to cane his bare thighs as I respectfully avoided looking as his cock. Did my best not to. Totally ended up looking. Enjoyed watching it twitch when I hit his legs-such lovely red welts banded them.

He was already starting to drip.

I motioned Izzy closer and whispered an order to them. Then I set the cane aside, knelt down in front of Darav, and ran my fingers over his fresh welts. Izzy leaned in close to him from behind and whispered in his ear, "Are you going to be a good husband and come for me?" Then they bit his shoulder.

Darav gritted his teeth, squirmed and struggled against his restraints. I saw a spark in Izzy's eyes as they drank in his reaction. A new dom was emerging-I was glad to see they were enjoying this as much as their husband.

Time to move things along.

I retrieved a cockring from my toy bag and held it out to Izzy, who was still biting him. They slowly removed their fangs from his flesh and licked his wound a couple times. They eyed the toy, then looked at me. "You can do it."

My face and ears burned. I was not expecting having to be this involved! By the gods-they seriously wanted me to put the cockring on him? Glancing at his dick, at his knot, had me thinking of the Rite I performed with the leshen before Brumal. Dammit... I ached to feel another knot between my lips.

As professionally as I could, I grabbed Darav's dick and put the ring on it. He shuddered and panted with each stroke as I moved the toy down his length. It wouldn't be much longer before he broke and came for the first time tonight. I might not even need to turn on the ring's vibrator.

Izzy partially shifted their form. Their arms became furred and their hands grew meatier, their nails elongating to claws. They circled their husband like prey. While I approved of their initiative, I didn't enjoy not knowing what they planned to do-controlling the scene was the primary reason I was here, after all. Izzy stopped behind his chair again. They put their hands on Darav's shoulders and started to glide them down his chest. Just before they reached his hips, I activated the runes, turning the cockring's vibrator on. He moaned, tensed up, and shifted his hips in a way that made Izzy's claws dig in.

And I should have moved...

I pulled away in time to avoid most of it, but still ended up with a good spurt of cum on my face. Izzy started and their mind frame quickly snapped out of the scene. "Oh gods. I'm so sorry. Let me get you a cloth," they rambled. They were halfway out of the room when I stopped them.

"It's fine. We can put it in the offering cup."

"Right," they said, the anxiousness waning from their voice. They grabbed the little, stone cup off the altar. Carefully, they scraped the cup along my cheek, collecting as much as they could. "Sorry again."

I laughed lightly. "Comes with the territory." Then I laughed again at my unintentional choice of words. I looked over at Darav. He was on the tail end of orgasmic bliss, though still very much lost to the built up lust of his heat cycle. What a delicious needy expression he had. I waved a hand towards my bag as I asked Izzy, "What should we do to him next?"

Time flew by and Darav's collar finally fell off. The ritual was complete. He was exhausted.

-and I was horny as all hell!

It was torturous not being able to enjoy such a fine cock with a lovely knot. But I wouldn't overstep our negotiated boundaries. I'd have to wait and either buy a new dildo for Caera or hope to find another customer with a knot open to sexual payments. I'd definitely buy the dildo, but real tends to be better.

For now, I had my hopes on a different delightful dick satisfying me tonight. Time to see if my favorite carpenter was up for a booty-call.