Arrogant Huntress

Hello! This is just a sample chapter of this story. currently the story will be soon on inkitt. To find it and my stories go to inkitt and search Dark Needs or Lee C Conrad. 

The night was dark, very dark. However the moon was just starting to rise and looked like a large orange ball of flame slowly climbing in the sky. Losing the deep color quickly and turning the well-known milky white. Which reflected in the windshields of the cars parked outside the building.

Loud noises and the smell of smoke was in the air. Along with booze as you got closer to the door. It wasn't really out of the way, but it was a bit secluded and a bit seedier with the characters that came to this bar. That was a draw for Charlotte, no one to be missed. She was here to hunt anyways. The moon pulled at her blood and made her take a deep breath which brought joy to her as she smelled the air and those that were here.

She walked like she owned the world. Her build was tall and slender, she had stunning silver eyes. A wealth of nearly black hair with a bit of browns mixed in. Wearing a very tight blue shirt that showed a generous view of her chest and a pair of jeans that rode low showing part of her flat stomach she knew she looked damn good and inviting. Men would hit on her like moths to a flame, and she enjoyed that because it got her, her prey.

She paused at the door as she heard a howl go up loud and clear. She recognized it and made her want to turn and follow it. The second joined in and she just smiled recognizing that one too. Her brother and Gage were also on the hunt, those poor humans caught in their way weren't going to be long for this world. It just made her laugh inside. How stupid humans were. However she was growing antsy, and that was why she wasn't out hunting like normal.

No she wanted more, yet couldn't find a single one that would fit the bill. She was a blood thirsty, killing machine and she was completely okay with it. Charlotte was a werewolf, and she had been alive for a very long time. Second she had no mate yet, and the only ones in their little pack that were mated were Lori and Gage. Charlotte now wanted that, felt like her clock was ticking. Hence why she now walked into the bar searching for what was impossible to find.

Her kind could only mate with their own or a changeling. She'd had a couple try but hadn't felt it and fought hard to get away from them. They simply weren't good enough. With her brother being as old as she was, well a few years older, all she had to do was go to him and he'd beat the living hell out of them if she wanted him to. Which made her smile, though she figured she was doing it to herself.

She'd seen changelings but they were always even less appealing as a mate to her. They wouldn't be strong, they wouldn't be able to dominate the personality that she had. That was something a female of their kind needed. The reason that their males were so intense, so controlling and domineering to the point it bordered on dangerous, but she loved it. Was built to crave it because of who she was. Who were they kidding, the females were just as intense when they wanted to be difficult. This was not a human relationship, so she didn't expect them to understand.

The main problem for their kind, and the point that absolutely sucked, was that they could not become aroused unless it was another werewolf or changeling. Yet they would crave it, it was absolute torture to be stuck in your body and feel the need. Yet could not respond to someone, no orgasm or even twinge of pleasure. Right now with the way that she was feeling she wanted a mate. Not a simple fuck, yet that was all she was going to get. It wasn't like werewolves grew on damn trees.

Charlotte came into the bar and it was rather full. Good more choices, she could sleep with any man in here, she just wouldn't get off. No matter what they did, her body would not come for them unless they were like her. God how that sucked, but she was looking. Maybe she'd get lucky and one of them would be something she could use. A human changeling would be nice, she could use him and then leave and get a rest from the ache in her body.