Breanna Cratchit and her Boyfriend

Meanwhile, out of the dorm room, we now cut to Breanna Cratchit who appears in a cute green dress with a white trim on it, she walked around the campus handing out Christmas cards for all the professors in the University, not only that but they donated money to all the sick children in the hospital. Without hesitation, her boyfriend asked, "So, how's you roommate doing this time of year?" "Not good, I suppose" Breanna responded looking all worried, "I decorated the dorm room and I'm scared that she would flip out, I mean, I love Christmas so, I don't know why she would act this way, Jaden, don't you think she'll get mad?" Jaden hugged his girlfriend and said, "I'm sure Evalina wouldn't mind, she is new to this after all. As long as she gets used to it, you won't have a problem."

But before they were about to share a kiss, a sudden angry voice yelled, "BREANNA!" Only to reveal an angry Evalina Scrooge. "Y-yes, Evalina?" Breanna muttered. Evalina took out her phone and looked at the picture of her and Breanna's dorm room and rudely asked, "What is all this stuff doing in our dorm?!"

"Christmas decorations? I celebrate this holiday every year?"
"This useless stuff needs to go, it's nothing but a BAH, HUMBUG!!!"
Jaden then argued, "Evalina, everyone celebrates that holiday, you really shouldn't talk about it like that!"
"I can talk about it however I like, so long, you guys!"

She walked away from the duo and grumbled with her hands on her elbows, "Christmas! Bah! Humbug!" We cut back to Sonic saying, "Whoa, she shouldn't talk about Christmas like that!" Selena replied, "I know, right! I would never talk about it like that either, because it's literally one of the best holidays ever." She read aloud, "Anyways, Evalina packs up her things and leaves the university to visit her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Scrooge on Gads Hill Drive."