Intro to the Story

Selena's voice read, "Once upon a time, not long ago, it was Christmas Eve in the fictional City of Kennedy, Texas. So many people are very busy getting ready for the holidays, including the students in Kennedy University, every student is in a cheerful mood during the holidays all except for one student."

We zoom in to a young university freshman, a blonde female who appears in a red hoodie, pink t-shirt, pink shorts, black leggings, and red sneakers, she had the best grades and is the smartest person there ever is, but during this time of year, she was always in a bitter mood, happening to hear lots and lots of other kids talking about their plans for the holidays, the university choir singing Christmas Carols, and worst of all seeing places decorated. "Christmas! Bah! Humbug!" She blurted out.

"So she hates Christmas?" Sonic blurted out as Selena replied, "Not hate, but despise." The girl in the story, her name was Evalina Scrooge, she roamed around the dorm saying, "Every year, I literally have to put up with conversations of this useless holiday, not only that, but listen to these dang Christmas songs, I've studied so much to this day that I would rather isolate myself during all this stuff!" She kept walking down the hallways all the way to her dorm room, she open the door with her key only to see it being decorated for the holidays, "What the?!" she said covering her eyes before yelling, "BREANNA CRATCHIT!!!"