Apologies... I think

Start from the beginning

Nothing happened, of course. I was only bluffing plus my hair wasn't even black. My voice tends to deceive people about my emotions sometimes so no one can actually tell if I mean the things I say or I'm just bluffing. The voice does come in handy sometimes as it did during the cafeteria. I might be getting a visit from his mom- correction- my uncle might be getting a visit from his mom. I'm still going back to the volcano.

Nya followed me as I walked out of the cafeteria. I turned around realizing I forgot my bag. I was about to head back for it but Nya tossed the bag to me acknowledging that she had been with it for a before I left.

"Where are we going?"

I had totally forgotten Nya was right behind me after a while. I stopped in my tracks and turned to Nya raising a brow.

"You're still following me?"

"You said we should have our conversation outside the cafeteria, away from the people," She said.

"Right," I told her as I rubbed the back of my neck, "Look, I'd rather just talk to you, Nya. Without any of the guys. Talking with them altogether would make it hard to apologize. In order to avoid that, it's better if you just act as a representative."

Nya eyed me for a second. To a normal person, it'd look like she was thinking about it but I could already read on her face that she already had an answer. To me, her expression seems like she's saying "Seriously?". I was in detective mode so it was kind of hard to miss.

"You do know the guys want to talk with you. Right?" Nya said, "I can't be the one to tell them your mind, that's something you have to do for yourself."

Typical Nya talk. I don't hate it but when she gives out advice like that or lectures me and the rest of the guys the same way, she reminds me of uncle Wu. Not that that's bad or anything, it just feels weird.

But then suddenly the whole topic changed. I changed it but only because Nya's facial expression made me. She looked like she was desperately trying to suppress her emotions. It was working but I could still notice it cause of the detective mode. Her eyes were looking at the ground as if she was trying to avoid staring at something, not to mention her hands were fiddling with each other as she tried to calm herself down.

I looked around and immediately noticed Kai, Jay, Cole, and Zane entering the hallways. I began panicking when they noticed me.

"Got to go," I told Nya but she grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Nuh-uh, the guys are here."

"But class-"

"I know you have a free period."

"But their class-"

"They have a free period too."

Nya's face went from girly to commanding. I got scared with the way she narrowed her eyes at me. It kind of made me wish I didn't fight her on Friday.

Before I knew it, I was outside the school, standing by the car park. The others were there too looking a bit nervous. Kai was trying to think about something, Jay was talking with Cole about Nya- I think, Zane was waiting patiently, Nya was continuously tapping her left foot and I was trying to not stare at their faces.

"So..." Zane said right before clearing his throat.

"Right," Kai said taking the mic, "We actually just wanted to talk with you about everything that's happened between us so far."

"Yeah," Jay took over, "We wanted to say sorry for accidentally announcing your birthday to the entire cafeteria. We didn't think you'd get angry about it."