Kisses and Candlelight.

Start from the beginning

I couldn't contain my giggles as I skipped towards our room - yes, it finally seemed fit to have a joint room. I had to take my crown off from my head so it couldn't crash to the floor. We quickly put our crowns on one of the tables before we turned to each other.

The room itself was lit with little flickering candles, casting delicate shadows onto the wall.

The second the door closed behind us, Legolas turned to me and kissed me deeply. Loosing all sense, I stumbled back into the wall but I didn't care, I was too concerned with running my hands down his chest, trying to find its hem.

While his robe dropped to the floor easily and his tunic untied just as easily, my outfit was a bit more taxing to get out of. Legolas fumbled with the corset to no avail, the servants had apparently done too good a job on it.

Groaning in frustration at having to pull my lips away from him, I quickly helped him with the strings. Finally, after much irritating tugging and pulling, the strings came loose and Legolas swiftly began to force the corset open, continuing our kiss.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the beautiful dress but right now, it was more a nuisance than anything else. The vines of ivy were especially difficult to unweave from my sleeves but we were hardly going to let that get in our way.

Once I had shimmied out of my petticoats, I was left in the loose silk dress. With that, I giggled as I pushed Legolas down onto the bed, crawling over him as he grabbed my waist and pulled me flush against him.

Straddling him, I kissed down his muscled chest as he drew circles on my waist with his thumbs. Sighing happily at his touch, I curled my arms around his neck and began to tug at his blonde hair.

His strong arms finally snaked round my and before I knew it, Legolas had rolled us over so I was now under him and he was the one pinning me down. I wasn't protesting though, in fact, I couldn't even form proper words by this point.

Legolas kissed over my neck, while one of his hands toyed with the hem of my loose dress. I could hardly control my giggling as he found my pulse point on my neck and continued to kiss over it.

Kissing up my jaw, I sighed contently as I entwined my legs with his. Always our weakness, when he began to nibble playful on my earlobe, I bust into giggle fits. Curse my elven ears!

When he stopped, he sat up a bit so he was smirking down at me. I huffed in irritation, both at his smug smile and the lack of contact. I grabbed him by the shoulder and roughly pulled him back down.

Kissing his way down my jaw again, I felt his hands caress my legs under my dress. As he kissed lower, his lips finally came to an obstacle, my dress.

I sat up and he quickly and swiftly, pulled up my dress all the way. Once it was up and over my head, Legolas tossed it aside like the rest of my dress before quickly continuing his initial goal. Now completely exposed, I giggled feverishly as Legolas continued to pepper kisses over me, this time over my ample cleavage, making me shudder in excitement.

My fingers still tangled in his hair, he continued to kiss lower and lower untill I was giggling uncontrollably at the sensation of his lips on my sensitive stomach.

Just as my body was beginning to squirm with anticipation, he stopped and looked up at me, smirking at the disappointment I held to his teasing.

Knowing he was dancing on very thin ice, Legolas quickly decided to silence any retorts I had with a kiss to my lips as he pulled himself back up on the bed.

My hands raked down his chest until my fingers found the hem of his trousers. Pulling at the strings, Legolas quickly shimmied out of them when they became loose.

Already panting, my voice hitched in my throat at the sensation running through me. He started slow, his hands heaping my waist and his lips hovering over my neck. When finally we began to sway, I whistful sigh left my lips as my legs curled around him.

The flickering flames of the candles dotted around the room, shone on us and as beads of sweat began to form on our skin, he seemed to glisten in the light.

His hands wrapped round me, holding me as close as possible without crushing me in his grip.

Wrapping my leg around him, I gently turned us over again, so I was on too once again. Still holding me flush against him, I kissed him again as my hips bucked.

Every so often, we would gasp or sigh at a new sensation. I wonder now if we had grown too loud, after all, the guest rooms were not that far away from our own room.

But we weren't exactly thinking rationally that night but in all honesty, who would be? We weren't thinking about anything other than each other.

Even if others had heard us, no one dared bring it up in the week following but maybe I just wasn't paying much attention as I was rather distracted that week, still riding the high of the wedding for as long as I could.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts and feedback.

You were warned. Sorry not sorry.

To be honest, this could have been even more explicit if I wanted it to be but I chose not to, you're welcome. But comment if you want it anyways.