74.

Him.

I woke up to my phone buzzing. Being in sleepy state, I reached for the phone, keeping one of my arm around Cami, and mentally cursed at whoever is texting me. It is just 4 in the fucking morning. What possible could be so important?! 

As I read the text, I sighed; way to ruin my content bubble so damn early by texting me that there is emergency at stocks. After replying, I put away the phone and pulled Camila closer, adding kiss on her forehead. 

I hate, despise, loathe, abhor, execrate leaving without getting my good morning kisses, very necessary cuddles for at least 30 minutes, baby bump routine, sweet giggles, breakfast together, drives to work places and another dose of delightful kisses and hugs. 

Without a doubt, I am crazy about Camila and I have absolutely no problem with that. She loves me, I am hers. I love her, she is mine. 

Gathering all courage I had, I reluctantly got out of bed and smiled softly at Cami, who immediately pouted drowsily and rolled on my side, hugging my pillow. 

I did my regiment, shaved and went to get dressed in black suit with black shirt and suitable shoes. Hair is styled neatly with nice messiness to it. Cologne was sprayed on my neck and right wrist. Patek Philippe hand watch is on my left wrist, as well as bracelet with our last name. Shiny, lavish ring never leaves my finger and necklace with Camila's name has permanent place - around my neck. Key necklace is on too, but is hidden beneath the shirt. 

After I was all set, I went back in our bedroom and sat next to Cami, who instantly moved closer to me, laying her pretty head on my lap while her dainty hands are holding silk covers closely to her half-naked, gorgeous frame. I gently rubbed the back of her head with one hand while the other rested on the side of her slender waist. 

"Amore mio?"- I whispered softly, getting silvery humming in reply. 

"I have to go to the stocks, baby. There is emergency."- I explained just as quietly and kissed her cheek. 

Her petite arms wrapped around my neck, keeping me closer and pout appeared on her plump, inviting, rosy lips. 

"I love you very much, Leo."- sleepily said Camila, opening her enchanting eyes of the most mesmerising soft green shade. 

"I love you so much, angel."- I replied with smile and pecked away her pout, earning the most precious, heartwarming smile in return. 

"And I love you too, little one."- I happily stated and caressed her perfect baby bump tenderly in circular motion.

"I will visit you."- spoke adorably Cami and pecked me as I grinned. 

She knows what I need and when, not needing me to say it out-loud. Cazzo, I am one lucky man. 

I kissed her full, honeyed lips delicately and lovingly, getting instant reply that was just as loving. 

"See you soon, la mia belleza."- I stated and kissed her cheek a few times as she smiled wider, spreading warm feeling through my heart. 

"See you soon, baby."- replied Camila and hugged me securely, relaxing my calm self more. 

I hugged her back, lasting just a little bit longer in her loving arms, savouring the tranquility which only she grants me.