Gwen: Wow, I still can't believe we're in the actual Avengers tower.

Petra giggles.

Petra: Y/n said the same thing, it was so adorable to see the stars in his eyes seeing this place.

Gwen: Well of course he would be happy, he always loved heros.

Petra:*smiles* Yeah… he did. Well, anyway, let's put on these suits, Mr. Stark and the others are on a mission right now so we have this place for ourselves right now.

Y/n's eyes widen as Petra begins to undress as well as Gwen. Y/n keeps quiet and continues to look at the ceiling, not once looking down. As it would lead to his demise.

After a few minutes he hears the girls zipping up possibly their backpacks, hopefully, signaling they were done. As the two stood there and waited, Y/n waited a minute for landing down.

Y/n: Hey guys sorry if you guys waited long.

Gwen: H-Hi Y/n *thoughts* Holy crap he looks so hot in his suit.

Petra: Hey Y/n! It's fine we just got here too! And is that a new suit?

Y/n: You know it, it's a gift actually.

Petra: A gift?

Y/n: Yeah uh, Natasha gave it to me!

Y/n afraid they would detect his lie. Luckily for him, they accept the explanation.

Y/n: But enough about that, Petra, I like the suit you gave her.

Petra: It was my old suit, I'm glad it fits you.

Gwen: *blushes* You really think so?

Y/n: Of course. Now to start off your training, we need to teach you how to swing.

Gwen: Okay… how are we going to do that?

Petra and Y/n lock eyes with each other. 

----

Gwen: AAHHHH

Gwen is seen in her spider suit, frantically swinging down the street, with Y/n and Petra behind her.

Y/n: listsn, Tab to shot a web, and double tap to release!

Petra: See she's learning!

Y/n:*whisper* I'm so glad I taught myself how to swing.

They continue to follow Gwen, until Gwen suddenly misses a web and begins to fall. Y/n reacts quickly and glitches below her, and catches her. Gwen holds on tight as Y/n brings her onto a nearby rooftop. Petra land behind them, as she sees Gwen holding on tight to Y/n.

Y/n: Hey, hey Gwen look at me.

Gwen looks up at Y/n as her body shook.

Y/n: Listen, we could hold off training if you want. How about we go back to my house, would you like that?

Gwen hesitantly nods.

Petra: I'm sorry Gwen… I thought you would be ready.

Gwen: It's… okay. Can we just go home?

Y/n gives her a small smile.

Y/n: Of course. 

Y/n helps Gwen up before looking at Petra.

Y/n: Are you coming?

Petra: Of course. 

Gwen: We're not swinging are we?

Y/n: Don't worry I'll hold you the whole time.

Gwen: *jokingly* You drop me, I will haunt you.

Y/n: Then I'll call the Ghostbusters.

The three laugh a bit.

Petra: Well, we should try to get as much training before monday. 

Gwen: Oh yeah we have that field trip right?

Y/n: Yeah, best we understand what you can do first. Because I feel like every single damn field trip we go on, something bad happens.

Gwen: Oh yeah, didn't we get stuck in an elevator. And "Spider-woman" saved us? 

Y/n: Yeah even though we were at Washington D.C.?

Petra:*nervously giggles* Yeah, I wasn't too careful about that part.

Y/n: Well, let's go home, I think our patrols lasted long enough.

Petra: Right.

Y/n grabs a hold of Gwen, and jumps off the roof before swing away with her. Petra giggles as Gwen is heard panicking while they swing.