Chapter 28 - vanished part 2

OLIVIA'S POV
he loves me.....Spencer Reid loves me if he dies without him knowing that I love him I won't be able to live with myself I tried to hold tears back but one slipped out and slid down my cheek I wiped the tear away and spoke "okay so trains all Spence can hear is trains I'll call Garcia see if there's any property's that the Hankel's own that have trains near" just as I was saying this my phone rang......it was Garcia.

"Hey Garcia what ya got?" I asked hopefully as I put the phone on speaker "okay so I did what you asked and I found out that the only time Tobias left his home when he was young was to go to church now Your probably wondering how I know this well it turns out that the church had a big brother program that also work after hours" she explained
"Garcia did you get Tobias's partner?" I asked "yes Malachi Sullivan"

"Great does he own any property's that have trains working near or around them?" I asked the only sound was fingers on a keyboard "one sending the address to your phones now" " thanks Garcia" i said as I hung up the phone "we found them" as we were talking to Garcia we had taken our eyes off Spencer who was completely shattered he had a bleeding nose a bruised eye and was now lying on the floor still tied to the chair.

"we have to go now!"Morgan announced we ran out the door during the car ride everyone was dead silent we knew we had to prepare our selves for the worst as we parked i began to get out when Hotch yelled at me "Sanders stay here you cant go in there with your relationship with Reid"

"no im not going to just wait here i can't"i pleaded "no Sanders its final your staying here" Hotch left before i could say anything.

i watched intently at the door as Morgan kicked it down the team piled in i waited about 3 minutes when i saw a women run out of the side door of the house no one from the team was there, i ran after the women as i tackled her i got a view of her face anger boiled inside me it was Emma, she gave me a evil smirk as she stood up a got up as did i, it was only us, i threw a punch which fazed her for a bit i punched her again in the stomach, she hunched over for a second before running at me and tackling me to the ground.

she threw a punch straight into jaw as she was about to punch me again i blocked it which caught her off guard i kicked her off me and something came over me like a jealous anger rage i just kept punching her like i couldn't stop i heard yelling in the distance, i stopped punching she was still alive, i turned her over and cuffed her and shoved her in a car.

i turned around to face the building to see Morgan running to me, "Olivia are you okay?" he asked referring to my bleeding nose, split lip and black eye " I'm fine wheres Spencer?" i asked feeling like i was going to burst into tears at any moment "hes over by the ambulance" Morgan said as we walked over to the red and white truck that was parked outside the building.

when Spencer and i saw each other i ran over to him as he tried to limp over as fast as he could, as we collided into a hug Spencer mumbled apology after apology i pulled away from the hug to see that we were both tear stained i stared into his eyes for second before crashing my lips onto his, i felt like we were in our on little world i wish this moment could last forever, when we both broke apart i broke the silence "i love you too" i said tears still forming in my eyes.

i pulled Spencer into another hug he buried his head in the crook of my neck and we just stood like that for about 5 minutes.

i had Spencer back the one person in this world i loved nothing can change that......right?

(hey guys thanks for Reiding yay Spencers safe if you guys really want me to go back and see Spencers POV of getting taken and abused please leave a comment :) and thank you sooooooooooo much for 717 Reids aaahhhhhh thank you!!!!! i love you guys so much anyway stay awesome Gubler nation)