Chapter 9 - promise

SPENCER'S POV

For the rest of the flight I sat by myself staying quiet, only spoke when spoken to.

Once the plane landed I was the last one off,we all gathered around the FBI assigned black SUVs and waited for Hotch to tell us where to go "okay JJ talk to the press, Morgan and Prentiss go to the first dump site, Reid and Sanders go to the second dump site and Rossi and I will go to the third dump site call us if you find anything all meet back at the police station" when Hotch had finished we all head off.

It was silent during the car ride and it wasn't a comfortable silence it was very awkward until Olivia began to talk "Spencer I'm really sorry about on the plane I don't know what came over me I-I just I'm sorry I left you just sitting there, I'm really sorry you had to witness that it shouldn't have happened I'm sorry" Olivia said I pulled the car to the side to the road, I didn't really know why but it felt right.

I turned to face Olivia and spoke before she could say anything else.

"Olivia..... you have nothing to be sorry for... I couldn't have known that was going to happen and I probably would have reacted the same way......and while we are on the subject how long has it been since you have actually slept and I don't mean a nap I mean a full sleep?" I said with a faint smile.

"I don't know the last time I had a full sleep the memories just come flooding back every time I close my eyes i don't know how to stop.....I want it to stop Spencer I thought maybe it would stop if I came back to work but as you can see that plan didn't really work out" Olivia explained.

It was silent for a few moments before I spoke up.

"hey Olivia can you promise me something?"I asked.

"promise you what Spencer?" she replied.

"that when the memories come you'll talk to either me or someone about it" I asked hopeful for a yes.

"I promise, now lets get to this crime scene...... oh and Spencer?" Olivia said.

"yeah"I replied while beginning to drive again.

"thank you....for caring"she said, keeping her eyes on her lap

I replied with a wide smile then we continued to the dump site.

(A/N hey guys thanks for Reiding and like always stay awesome Gubler nation)